Ojo, Aviso a todos los Españoles, PARAN TODO EN ADUANAS
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#21 (permalink)      5/14/2022 7:56:10 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
wahuka
Verified
  • JoinedMar 2018
  • Posts 129
  • Reviews 1
  • Kudos28
+1 details
cilika,

Fasttech has reimbursed the rates I pay when orders, but I have had to pay 21% of VAT in Spanish customs, you have to do a lot of paperwork and provide many data to release customs orders. It is a true hell every time the warning of customs arrives home.
The Spanish Post Office is authentic scoundrels, apart from collecting 21% VAT, another 20 euros also charge you if they manage everything. Luckily there is an option to do so, but they also charge you 6 euros for bringing the package home, total, what I say, some scoundrels.
In 3F I always pay the shipping costs + rates but I am calm because everything happens customs without problems.
In Ali in much easier because there is always the possibility of talking with the seller to declare a much lower price in shipping. Anyway, in Ali they have done well when collecting VAT, for now they have never stopped anything in Customs of Ali.
I hope Fasttech finds a way to solve this problem with shipments to Spain because otherwise many clients will lose. At the moment I still have nothing for 2 months.
Luckily there are alternatives.
Greetings mate.
#22 (permalink)      5/14/2022 8:17:47 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
cilika
Verified
  • JoinedSep 2013
  • Posts 16111
  • Reviews 390
  • Kudos29787
+1 details
wahuka,

The Spanish Post Office is authentic scoundrels

Yes, it absolutely seems so to me!

In 3F, at that times, I didn't feel like payin their fees as I expected that French customs would add the same fees they did with my FT order. Also for the lack of possibility of using PP.

In Ali, I heard from UK people they had lots of issues since VAT, though other rules apply for them.
By the way since the covid I saw there, that fake sellers were multiplying like mushrooms after the rain. But most of the old vendors remind trustable. I ordered only once from there this year and had no problems.

Frome the French side, from last year: Often the issues were coming from the fact, that a seller was declaring far more inferior than real value of the package contain value. Or the taxes were redefined after inspections after the value of the same items sold in France.

So this whole VAT issue is a bit complex...

I wish you good luck for the future! (as much as it's a question of luck too for the moment...)

Edited on 5/14/2022 at 8:47 AM
#23 (permalink)      5/14/2022 1:09:37 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
wahuka
Verified
  • JoinedMar 2018
  • Posts 129
  • Reviews 1
  • Kudos28
Good luck also for you.
#24 (permalink)      5/22/2022 9:06:27 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
vac55man
Verified
  • JoinedFeb 2018
  • Posts 4
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos0
Cómo está el tema de aduanas en España? Me gustaría hacer un pedido, pero no sé qué hacer, no me gustaría pedir una hipoteca para pagarlo.
Gracias.
#25 (permalink)      5/23/2022 1:52:48 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Anniepan
Staff|M|
  • JoinedNov 2016
  • Posts 11420
  • Reviews 2
  • Kudos5944
wahuka and cilika, Thanks for the heads-up. As cilika said, "the taxes were redefined after inspections after the value of the same items sold in France". This is very likely the case. Once the package is checked at customs, the customs will redefine the value of the package and decide whether to impose duties or not.

If our customers prepay the VAT TAX but have the package under inspected by customs and taxed again, we will refund the pre-paid customs duties. Based on our recent package tracking feedback, the Spanish customs issue has dramatically improved. We will keep monitoring our packages and keep you updated here.

And vac55man, Please feel free to contact our CS after you have the order. We will add a note to our warehouse to focus on your package to make sure the declaration is reasonable.

----------------------------------

Google translate:

Y vac55man, no dude en ponerse en contacto con nuestro CS después de realizar el pedido. Agregaremos una nota a nuestro almacén para enfocarnos en su paquete y asegurarnos de que la declaración sea razonable.

Edited on 5/23/2022 at 1:53 AM
#26 (permalink)      5/23/2022 3:53:43 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
wahuka
Verified
  • JoinedMar 2018
  • Posts 129
  • Reviews 1
  • Kudos28
+1 details
vac55man wrote:

Cómo está el tema de aduanas en España? Me gustaría hacer un pedido, pero no sé qué hacer, no me gustaría pedir una hipoteca para pagarlo.
Gracias.

Ni se te ocurra pedir aqui.
Te lo paran y te toca pagar el IVA + los gastos del proceso de aduanas.
Si haces tu el autodespacho te tocara pagar el iva + 5,88
Si dejas que correos se encargue del autodespacho te cobran el iva + 25 euros asi porque les sale de la jeta.

Cualquier duda me preguntras.
Un saludo.

#27 (permalink)      5/23/2022 4:49:59 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
vac55man
Verified
  • JoinedFeb 2018
  • Posts 4
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos0
wahuka wrote:

Ni se te ocurra pedir aqui.
Te lo paran y te toca pagar el IVA + los gastos del proceso de aduanas.
Si haces tu el autodespacho te tocara pagar el iva + 5,88
Si dejas que correos se encargue del autodespacho te cobran el iva + 25 euros asi porque les sale de la jeta.

Cualquier duda me preguntras.
Un saludo.

Muchas gracias por la respuesta. La duda ahora mismo es una alternativa a esto. Llevo pidiendo muchos años a esta página en lo referente a vapeo, no lo hacía desde inicios de pandemia y ahora me encuentro con esta movida. Si conoces de alguna alternativa segura te lo agradecería. Si hay algún problema al mencionar otros sitios paso mi email.
Gracias de nuevo.
#28 (permalink)      5/23/2022 9:01:55 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
wahuka
Verified
  • JoinedMar 2018
  • Posts 129
  • Reviews 1
  • Kudos28
Se ha hablado mas arriba, si no lo encuentras me dices.
#29 (permalink)      5/24/2022 3:43:56 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
nonelo
Verified
  • JoinedJan 2016
  • Posts 3
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos0
wahuka wrote:

Hola wahuka.
Tengo un paquete en tramitación aduanera y me dan 3 opciones para liberar el envio, entiendo que hacerlo por la AEAT es la mas economica. Mi problema viene cuando me pide que introduzca información de la empresa Fasttech, tienes tu esos datos? como resolvistes tú los problemas con aduanas?
Saludos

#30 (permalink)      5/24/2022 4:02:40 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
cilika
Verified
  • JoinedSep 2013
  • Posts 16111
  • Reviews 390
  • Kudos29787
Anniepan wrote:

wahuka and cilika, Thanks for the heads-up. As cilika said, "the taxes were redefined after inspections after the value of the same items sold in France". This is very likely the case.

Anniepan, those were issues from the last year.
I think the problem rather lies where for handling/ administration/ etc. fees they want to add as much - or almost - as the value of the content...

#31 (permalink)      5/24/2022 5:34:46 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
wahuka
Verified
  • JoinedMar 2018
  • Posts 129
  • Reviews 1
  • Kudos28
nonelo wrote:

wahuka wrote:
Hola wahuka.
Tengo un paquete en tramitación aduanera y me dan 3 opciones para liberar el envio, entiendo que hacerlo por la AEAT es la mas economica. Mi problema viene cuando me pide que introduzca información de la empresa Fasttech, tienes tu esos datos? como resolvistes tú los problemas con aduanas?
Saludos

Mandame tu correo, desde aqui no me deja enviarte la informacion.