Ojo, Aviso a todos los Españoles, PARAN TODO EN ADUANAS
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#41 (permalink)      5/26/2022 9:39:20 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
nonelo
Verified
  • JoinedJan 2016
  • Posts 3
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos0
Hola.
Escribo solo para agradecer a wahuka que no esté ayudando tanto por el foro.

Gracias y saludos.
#42 (permalink)      5/26/2022 1:24:50 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
wahuka
Verified
  • JoinedMar 2018
  • Posts 130
  • Reviews 1
  • Kudos28
nonelo wrote:

Hola.
Escribo solo para agradecer a wahuka que no esté ayudando tanto por el foro.

Gracias y saludos.

No hay nada que agradecer.
Estamos aqui para ayudarnos entre todos.

Un saludo

#43 (permalink)      5/27/2022 5:20:08 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Tonycobweb
Verified
  • JoinedDec 2014
  • Posts 113
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos76
+1 details
Hello to all those who follow this thread,

To those who criticize Fasttech's handling of shipments, I would like to point out that Fasttech makes the best use of the European rules on imports, and this only in the interest of its customers.
According to the law, VAT should be charged on the intrinsic value of goods, and this is what Fasttech does.
Here is the definition given by the European Commission in its glossary on intrinsic value:

"Intrinsic value -
(a) for commercial goods: the price of the goods themselves when sold for export to the customs territory of the Union, excluding transport and insurance costs, unless they are included in the price and not indicated separately on the invoice, and excluding any other taxes and charges as ascertainable by the customs authorities from any relevant document(s). "

(English version, see page 9/99)
https://ec.europa.eu/taxation_customs/system/files/2020-12/vatecommerceexplanatory_28102020_en.pdf

(Spanish version, see page 10/114 and 11/114)
https://ec.europa.eu/taxation_customs/system/files/2020-12/vatecommerceexplanatory_28102020_es.pdf

Anniepan showed in this thread a screenshot where you can see that the shipping costs are indicated separately on the invoice. You can also check this in the details of one of your orders with prepaid VAT, by clicking on "Print invoice" (in blue, in the small window at the top right)

Of course, Fasttech is a little accommodating on the shipping costs, and customs may dispute the method, but each company is free to charge its own prices for the handling and shipping of its products! All this is therefore legal.
On the other hand, as far as the customs fees, VAT and package opening fees are concerned, I think that there is a real abuse from the Spanish customs, it looks more like swindling or racketeering...! And that, it is not legal!

For those who don't want to take risks, as Anniepan has already mentioned several times, you can always ask for VAT to be applied on the whole invoice (including shipping costs).
You can even ask them to organize the order for you, by giving them the list of products you want to buy, and specifying how you want the VAT to be applied. As soon as the order is created, Fasttech will give you a PayPal link to pay your bill, including for vape related products, as PayPal will not know the purpose of this payment.

You can share your experiences here, but know that whatever the case, you will always find an arrangement with Fasttech to solve your problems, which is not the case for all sales sites!

Edited on 5/27/2022 at 6:03 AM
A pessimist, is just an optimist who has gained experience ..!
#44 (permalink)      5/27/2022 2:03:42 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
wahuka
Verified
  • JoinedMar 2018
  • Posts 130
  • Reviews 1
  • Kudos28
Tonycobweb wrote:

Hello to all those who follow this thread,To those who criticize Fasttech's handling of shipments, I would like to point out that Fasttech makes the best use of the European rules on imports, and this only in the interest of its customers.According to the law, VAT should be charged on the intrinsic value of goods, and this is what Fasttech does.Here is the definition given by the European Commission in its glossary on intrinsic value:"Intrinsic value -(a) for commercial goods: the price of the goods themselves when sold for export to the customs territory of the Union, excluding transport and insurance costs, unless they are included in the price and not indicated separately on the invoice, and excluding any other taxes and charges as ascertainable by the customs authorities from any relevant document(s). "(English version, see page 9/99)https://ec.europa.eu/taxation_customs/system/files/2020-12/vatecommerceexplanatory_28102020_en.pdf(Spanish version, see page 10/114 and 11/114)https://ec.europa.eu/taxation_customs/system/files/2020-12/vatecommerceexplanatory_28102020_es.pdfAnniepan showed in this thread a screenshot where you can see that the shipping costs are indicated separately on the invoice. You can also check this in the details of one of your orders with prepaid VAT, by clicking on "Print invoice" (in blue, in the small window at the top right)Of course, Fasttech is a little accommodating on the shipping costs, and customs may dispute the method, but each company is free to charge its own prices for the handling and shipping of its products! All this is therefore legal.On the other hand, as far as the customs fees, VAT and package opening fees are concerned, I think that there is a real abuse from the Spanish customs, it looks more like swindling or racketeering...! And that, it is not legal!For those who don't want to take risks, as Anniepan has already mentioned several times, you can always ask for VAT to be applied on the whole invoice (including shipping costs).You can even ask them to organize the order for you, by giving them the list of products you want to buy, and specifying how you want the VAT to be applied. As soon as the order is created, Fasttech will give you a PayPal link to pay your bill, including for vape related products, as PayPal will not know the purpose of this payment.You can share your experiences here, but know that whatever the case, you will always find an arrangement with Fasttech to solve your problems, which is not the case for all sales sites!

How curious, Fasttech is the only website that is giving me problems, I buy a lot every month in different Chinese stores and I have never had problems.

#45 (permalink)      5/27/2022 5:21:04 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Tonycobweb
Verified
  • JoinedDec 2014
  • Posts 113
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos76
wahuka wrote:

How curious, Fasttech is the only website that is giving me problems, I buy a lot every month in different Chinese stores and I have never had problems.

How curious, only Spain gives problems to Fasttech!

Reflect on the policy that your government has towards vape, the misleading spots that appear on Spanish television.

Is there not an association for the defense of vaping (Upev) that intended to file a complaint against the Spanish Ministry of Health?

The Spanish customs think they have found a loophole at Fasttech and uses it to the maximum to discourage its customers.
All the slightest pretexts that can hinder the vape will be used used to slow down its growth.
When you want to kill your dog, you accuse him of having rabies ...!

Inform yourself and ask yourself the right questions before accusing, and do not mistake your enemies!

#46 (permalink)      5/27/2022 6:16:38 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
wahuka
Verified
  • JoinedMar 2018
  • Posts 130
  • Reviews 1
  • Kudos28
Tonycobweb wrote:

wahuka wrote:
How curious, only Spain gives problems to Fasttech!

Reflect on the policy that your government has towards vape, the misleading spots that appear on Spanish television.

Is there not an association for the defense of vaping (Upev) that intended to file a complaint against the Spanish Ministry of Health?

The Spanish customs think they have found a loophole at Fasttech and uses it to the maximum to discourage its customers.
All the slightest pretexts that can hinder the vape will be used used to slow down its growth.
When you want to kill your dog, you accuse him of having rabies ...!

Inform yourself and ask yourself the right questions before accusing, and do not mistake your enemies!

It is not worth disturbing me to answer you.
FT sells many other products that are not vaping and also stop them in customs.
That the government will have to do with the Correos company, Lol.

#47 (permalink)      5/27/2022 8:06:44 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Tonycobweb
Verified
  • JoinedDec 2014
  • Posts 113
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos76
wahuka wrote:

That's true, but Fasttech is best known for its vape products, so maybe that explains it!
And as I said above, Fasttech is doing its best to reduce our bills, so it is for our own benefit that they act!

How do you explain that this happens only in Spain and not in other countries? There is nothing that appeals to you!?

But apparently, the situation has improved with the Spanish customs, according to what I read.
So I invite Spanish buyers who have recently made purchases on Fasttech to share their experiences, this will avoid long discussions and could perhaps reassure those who are still hesitating ... or not!

I'm just sharing my thoughts, and my experiences, I live in France, and my last 6 orders at FT had no problems with customs!

I won't try to convince you anymore, you have your own opinion, everyone is free to choose, for me, the choice is done!

I wish you good business on the internet.

#48 (permalink)      5/27/2022 9:19:12 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
wahuka
Verified
  • JoinedMar 2018
  • Posts 130
  • Reviews 1
  • Kudos28
Tonycobweb wrote:

wahuka wrote:

That's true, but Fasttech is best known for its vape products, so maybe that explains it!
And as I said above, Fasttech is doing its best to reduce our bills, so it is for our own benefit that they act!

How do you explain that this happens only in Spain and not in other countries? There is nothing that appeals to you!?

But apparently, the situation has improved with the Spanish customs, according to what I read.
So I invite Spanish buyers who have recently made purchases on Fasttech to share their experiences, this will avoid long discussions and could perhaps reassure those who are still hesitating ... or not!

I'm just sharing my thoughts, and my experiences, I live in France, and my last 6 orders at FT had no problems with customs!

I won't try to convince you anymore, you have your own opinion, everyone is free to choose, for me, the choice is done!

I wish you good business on the internet.

Thank you,
Luckily there are many stores to choose from my vapeo products.
When i see some comment from some Spanish who has not stopped it in customs, then I will buy again in FT, meanwhile not.

#49 (permalink)      6/13/2022 6:30:48 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
nefer
Verified
  • JoinedFeb 2014
  • Posts 15
  • Reviews 1
  • Kudos1
Hola, me pararon los dos últimos pedidos en aduanas y me pedían un dineral, rellenar mil documentos y cuerno de unicornio para que me llegase, Se ha solucionado ya el tema? Siguen parando en aduanas a fecha de hoy? Tengo muchas cosas en la cesta pero no doy el paso por miedo a que lo paren otra vez, gracias por contestar.
#50 (permalink)      6/14/2022 3:38:49 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
wahuka
Verified
  • JoinedMar 2018
  • Posts 130
  • Reviews 1
  • Kudos28
+1 details
nefer wrote:

Hola, me pararon los dos últimos pedidos en aduanas y me pedían un dineral, rellenar mil documentos y cuerno de unicornio para que me llegase, Se ha solucionado ya el tema? Siguen parando en aduanas a fecha de hoy? Tengo muchas cosas en la cesta pero no doy el paso por miedo a que lo paren otra vez, gracias por contestar.

Que yo sepa la cosa sigue igual, mientras Fasttech no cobre el 21% de Iva como hacen en Aliexpress por ejemplo, los envios seguiran siendo parados.

#51 (permalink)      6/14/2022 12:13:42 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Tonycobweb
Verified
  • JoinedDec 2014
  • Posts 113
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos76
+1 details
nefer wrote:

- 1) Hola, me pararon los dos últimos pedidos en aduanas y me pedían un dineral

Hello, my last two orders were stopped by customs and they asked me to pay a lot of money

- 2) Siguen parando en aduanas a fecha de hoy?

Are they still stopping at customs as of today?

- 1) When were your last two orders?
Maybe the problem has been solved since then!

- 2) To find out, the Spanish buyers would have to make the effort to reply to this thread! It would be interesting to know, and useful for other buyers who hesitate!

wahuka wrote:

Que yo sepa la cosa sigue igual, mientras Fasttech no cobre el 21% de Iva como hacen en Aliexpress por ejemplo, los envios seguiran siendo parados.

As far as I know, as long as Fasttech does not charge 21% VAT as they do in Aliexpress for example, the shipments will continue to be stopped.

As Anniepan has often said, you can contact Fasttech before ordering and ask them to apply the 21% VAT on the whole order (including shipping costs).
FT will arrange the order for you, and for those who use PayPal, FT will give you a link to pay.