Shipping times to canada?
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#181 (permalink)      5/26/2022 4:13:59 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
clogicca
Verified
  • JoinedSep 2017
  • Posts 122
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos16
mediumcoke wrote:

๐Ÿ‘† what that lovely gentleman said

first .. words mean nuttin', kudos last forever ๐Ÿ˜Ž
second .. how dare you call Me a gentleman .. are you trying to ruin My reputation?! ๐Ÿคจ๐Ÿคช

#182 (permalink)      5/26/2022 4:29:29 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
tkatot
Verified
  • JoinedMar 2016
  • Posts 5
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos1
Anniepan wrote:

tkatot wrote:
Paid for expatiated parcel, shipping a week ago and tracking is still not even online, is that common?

@tkatot, I apologize for the confusion caused. The expedited service to Canada changed its tracking information update rules. The tracking information used to be updated automatically after a package was sent. But now, tracking information is updated only after the package is handed over to the airplane.

Because of the reduction of flights by this shipping line, the online time of the package is being delayed. Your package is expected to be online by Monday, and tracking information will be updated at the same time. We will keep an eye on your package until it is delivered. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any concerns, we are always here to help.

Thanks, makes more sense :)

Cheers.

#183 (permalink)      5/27/2022 11:06:00 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
martinc
Verified
  • JoinedFeb 2015
  • Posts 7031
  • Reviews 310
  • Kudos3963
shipped 11 days ago just came trackable now (expedited)

think we gotta learn to be double patient or shop elsewhere (prices are hard to beat though for a lot of things)
non nobis, Domine, sed nomini tuo da gloriam
#184 (permalink)      5/27/2022 11:11:21 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
mediumcoke
  • JoinedApr 2022
  • Posts 58
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos8
martinc wrote:

think we gotta learn to be double patient or shop elsewhere (prices are hard to beat though for a lot of things)

Where is it now?

Nothing to see here, folks. Move along.
#185 (permalink)      5/28/2022 5:13:06 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
tkatot
Verified
  • JoinedMar 2016
  • Posts 5
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos1
martinc wrote:

I had the same thing, mine became trackable yesterday after a week, the staff said this particular tracking gets activated once it gets scanned by the airline (as opposed to when you print the label) so that might explain the delay.

#186 (permalink)      5/30/2022 10:28:46 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
martinc
Verified
  • JoinedFeb 2015
  • Posts 7031
  • Reviews 310
  • Kudos3963
mediumcoke wrote:

martinc wrote:

Where is it now?

nowhere.

still at electronic notification received stage crap...going almost 2 weeks

#187 (permalink)      5/30/2022 10:47:20 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
clogicca
Verified
  • JoinedSep 2017
  • Posts 122
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos16
martinc wrote:

mediumcoke wrote:
Where is it now?

martinc wrote:
nowhere.

canaduh post won't show anything until it gets to canaduh

have you checked the tracking on any of the other websites that have been mentioned?
many of those WILL show info ๐Ÿ‘

#188 (permalink)      5/30/2022 11:17:37 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
mediumcoke
  • JoinedApr 2022
  • Posts 58
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos8
martinc wrote:

mediumcoke wrote:
martinc wrote:

Where is it now?

nowhere.

Mine went April 30th electronic information submitted, to May 18th released by customs, to May 19th delivered.

You'll see something come up the closer you get to the third week.

I also went with expedited and I'm in Montreal, Quebec for what it's worth.

Nothing to see here, folks. Move along.
#189 (permalink)      6/1/2022 8:12:11 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
New2vape
Verified
  • JoinedFeb 2014
  • Posts 992
  • Reviews 44
  • Kudos1313
Very interesting. Ordered some battery cases May 10 and they arrived May 30 BUT from Mississauga...
Man some of you are crazy motherfkers
#190 (permalink)      6/13/2022 1:31:45 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
martinc
Verified
  • JoinedFeb 2015
  • Posts 7031
  • Reviews 310
  • Kudos3963
+1 details
at least ive figured out my shipping problem here i.e. have to go 10km to fetch my packages....registered mail is the culprit. every time. expedited lands in my mailbox no questions asked as well as el cheapo mail delivery la singpost

so no more registered for that guy and problem should be solved

edit

i had FT staff plaster 2 packages with the mention no signature required -- 2 registered packages -- and i had to go fetch them both anyways...when i pointedit out to the independant strong wahmunz behind the counter i had a faint sorry....but track number start with a R we dont deliver

they still have a covid protection thing and stopped using their electronic signature devices door-t0-door...prir to january 1st they just left the packages at my door outside,....oh well

Edited on 6/13/2022 at 1:36 PM
#191 (permalink)      6/14/2022 3:22:53 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
clogicca
Verified
  • JoinedSep 2017
  • Posts 122
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos16
martinc wrote:

at least ive figured out my shipping problem here i.e. have to go 10km to fetch my packages....registered mail is the culprit. every time. expedited lands in my mailbox no questions asked as well as el cheapo mail delivery la singpostso no more registered for that guy and problem should be solvedediti had FT staff plaster 2 packages with the mention no signature required -- 2 registered packages -- and i had to go fetch them both anyways...when i pointedit out to the independant strong wahmunz behind the counter i had a faint sorry....but track number start with a R we dont deliverthey still have a covid protection thing and stopped using their electronic signature devices door-t0-door...prir to january 1st they just left the packages at my door outside,....oh well

cool .. so as long as you don't go registered then direct to your door ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿ˜Ž