Shipping times to canada?
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#191 (permalink)      6/14/2022 3:22:53 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
clogicca
Verified
  • JoinedSep 2017
  • Posts 128
  • Reviews 11
  • Kudos16
martinc wrote:

at least ive figured out my shipping problem here i.e. have to go 10km to fetch my packages....registered mail is the culprit. every time. expedited lands in my mailbox no questions asked as well as el cheapo mail delivery la singpostso no more registered for that guy and problem should be solvedediti had FT staff plaster 2 packages with the mention no signature required -- 2 registered packages -- and i had to go fetch them both anyways...when i pointedit out to the independant strong wahmunz behind the counter i had a faint sorry....but track number start with a R we dont deliverthey still have a covid protection thing and stopped using their electronic signature devices door-t0-door...prir to january 1st they just left the packages at my door outside,....oh well

cool .. so as long as you don't go registered then direct to your door 👍🥳😎

#192 (permalink)      7/19/2022 8:28:34 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Still.Me
Verified
  • JoinedNov 2018
  • Posts 12843
  • Reviews 24
  • Kudos19609
Expedited to Canada is pretty quick at the moment, if my order is one to go by.

Sent from the warehouse in Shenzhen on July 14th, left for Canada on the 16th, arrived on the 17th and already processed so will be in hand either tomorrow on the 20th or at the latest Thursday morning.

Thats the quickest shipping I have seen in a very long time here.
#193 (permalink)      7/19/2022 8:31:49 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
mediumcoke
  • JoinedApr 2022
  • Posts 60
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos8
Still.Me wrote:

Expedited to Canada is pretty quick at the moment, if my order is one to go by.

Sent from the warehouse in Shenzhen on July 14th, left for Canada on the 16th, arrived on the 17th and already processed so will be in hand either tomorrow on the 20th or at the latest Thursday morning.

Thats the quickest shipping I have seen in a very long time here.

Holy smokes, 6 days! I know that this new shipping method sees all packages land in Mississauga first and then get rerouted to its final destination. You're in the GTA, right?

Nothing to see here, folks. Move along.
#194 (permalink)      7/19/2022 9:28:51 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
clogicca
Verified
  • JoinedSep 2017
  • Posts 128
  • Reviews 11
  • Kudos16
things are certainly happening lately with bunch of new middleman carriers taking the china post packages.

I had two FastTech orders ship around june 27 .. the one via canadapost expedited failed security check and wasted more than a week being sent back and the other one via china post is now in canaduh.

I had three packages ship from AliExpress between july 1-6 .. they are arriving in reverse order, lol .. the last one has already been delivered (via canadian courier UniUni, yeah never heard of them either) and the second to last shipped is expected by friday and the first is now in canaduh

remember the canadapost package that failed security check? FastTech reshipped it via different carrier (LTian Express) and it went super fast and caught up and just cleared customs today, expected thursday or friday
#195 (permalink)      7/19/2022 9:46:12 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
clogicca
Verified
  • JoinedSep 2017
  • Posts 128
  • Reviews 11
  • Kudos16
correction .. both FastTech packages have caught up to each other, have cleared customs in canaduh and are expected this week 🤘
#196 (permalink)      7/19/2022 10:00:05 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
mediumcoke
  • JoinedApr 2022
  • Posts 60
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos8
clogicca wrote:

things are certainly happening lately with bunch of new middleman carriers taking the china post packages.

I had two FastTech orders ship around june 27 .. the one via canadapost expedited failed security check and wasted more than a week being sent back and the other one via china post is now in canaduh.

I had three packages ship from AliExpress between july 1-6 .. they are arriving in reverse order, lol .. the last one has already been delivered (via canadian courier UniUni, yeah never heard of them either) and the second to last shipped is expected by friday and the first is now in canaduh

remember the canadapost package that failed security check? FastTech reshipped it via different carrier (LTian Express) and it went super fast and caught up and just cleared customs today, expected thursday or friday

I'm curious, what didn't clear customs?

Nothing to see here, folks. Move along.
#197 (permalink)      7/19/2022 11:00:35 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
clogicca
Verified
  • JoinedSep 2017
  • Posts 128
  • Reviews 11
  • Kudos16
mediumcoke wrote:

I'm curious, what didn't clear customs?

if you're talking about what failed the security check, I was told that it was because there is a smart watch in the package with built-in lithium ion battery .. but the shipping option supposedly allows/includes batteries so I really don't know why it failed.

crazy tho that it took more than a week to return and be reshipped thru different carrier and yet caught up to the other package .. shipped july 11, now cleared customs in Mississauga, expected thursday or friday

#198 (permalink)      7/20/2022 1:20:23 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Still.Me
Verified
  • JoinedNov 2018
  • Posts 12843
  • Reviews 24
  • Kudos19609
mediumcoke wrote:

Holy smokes, 6 days! I know that this new shipping method sees all packages land in Mississauga first and then get rerouted to its final destination. You're in the GTA, right?

Yes I am in Toronto. Not far from Casa Loma and it is in my mailbox now according to tracking.

Indeed I believe the very first time I have had a package so soon. The other was 8 days but that was years ago when e-packets first started.
Since then it has roughly been 3 weeks for shipping.

Edited on 7/20/2022 at 1:23 PM
#199 (permalink)      7/20/2022 5:48:45 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
clogicca
Verified
  • JoinedSep 2017
  • Posts 128
  • Reviews 11
  • Kudos16
both packages arrived today, lol woohoo 🎉 🍻💨

1023038862510656 (LTian Express) 8 days
LV526868287CN (China Post) 20 days