Shipping times to canada?
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#31 (permalink)      4/10/2022 3:25:14 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
clogicca
Verified
  • JoinedSep 2017
  • Posts 122
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos16
anything cool in the package? πŸ€ͺ
#32 (permalink)      4/10/2022 8:41:28 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
lydia
Staff|M|
  • JoinedJul 2013
  • Posts 901
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos337
+2 details
We are very sorry for the delay. The carrier has confirmed that the delay is due to the limited flights to Canada with the China Post Mail service. It has also caused a backlog of mail in the airport which leads to the packages needing weeks of processing time. We share your disappointment as it’s happening quite a bit with China Post Service recently.

@HyDrOpOnIc1987, Sorry about the wait. According to our carrier, the packages are estimated to mail out within 1-2 weeks. We will keep monitoring the latest information and keep you updated.

@clogicca, Thank you for your patience. Your package has been updated on 8th April with info - Received by the carrier which means the package will be soon mailed out to your country.

@Still.Me, Sorry about the wait, from our routine delivery monitors of this new shipping method, the next update will only appear when the package arrives in Canada. It usually needs 2-3 weeks or so, yours is taking a bit longer than expected. We've contacted our carrier to investigate this and will get back to you later today.

We appreciate your patience and understanding and sincerely apologize for the inconvenience.
#33 (permalink)      4/11/2022 3:49:03 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
clogicca
Verified
  • JoinedSep 2017
  • Posts 122
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos16
@lydia thank you very much for the info/update πŸ«‚

I've got popcorn 🍿 and beers 🍻.
eagerly awaiting My river wood Innokin Kroma 217 kit and coils 😎πŸ₯³

fyi I'm in the market for a bartending jigger 1oz/2oz if you're looking for new items to stock 😁
#34 (permalink)      4/12/2022 2:05:34 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
lydia
Staff|M|
  • JoinedJul 2013
  • Posts 901
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos337
clogicca, We will keep monitoring your package and let you know once there is any update.
#35 (permalink)      4/12/2022 4:01:17 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Still.Me
Verified
  • JoinedNov 2018
  • Posts 12777
  • Reviews 24
  • Kudos19434
lydia wrote:

@Still.Me, Sorry about the wait, from our routine delivery monitors of this new shipping method, the next update will only appear when the package arrives in Canada. It usually needs 2-3 weeks or so, yours is taking a bit longer than expected. We've contacted our carrier to investigate this and will get back to you later today.

We appreciate your patience and understanding and sincerely apologize for the inconvenience.

So they have arrived just outside Toronto as of today so I should have them within a few days. Thanks for both yours and Geeks follow up of this.

So if this one is indicative of Canadian Expedited, it should be about 3 weeks from shipping to ones door, I believe.

Edited on 4/12/2022 at 4:02 PM
#36 (permalink)      4/12/2022 9:11:23 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
lydia
Staff|M|
  • JoinedJul 2013
  • Posts 901
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos337
+1 details
Still.Me, I am glad to hear that the tracking information of your package was updated in Canada. Please wait a few days to receive it.

Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
#37 (permalink)      4/13/2022 6:21:43 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Still.Me
Verified
  • JoinedNov 2018
  • Posts 12777
  • Reviews 24
  • Kudos19434
lydia wrote:

Still.Me, I am glad to hear that the tracking information of your package was updated in Canada. Please wait a few days to receive it.

Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.

Thanks. It has moved here in Canada very quickly and I expect to have it in hand today.

I rarely bother to open tickets about shipping but this, at least for myself is the first time I have seen that message, Electronic information submitted by shipper remain in place even once it left for Canada.

#38 (permalink)      4/13/2022 11:27:21 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
lydia
Staff|M|
  • JoinedJul 2013
  • Posts 901
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos337
Thank you for the update. Yes, most expedited shipping services work like this. They are mainly dispatched from Hong Kong airport (including the one you chose in your order) and operated by local logistics agents. They will only update one tracking information when they receive the package. There are no further detailed movements (like China Post Service and other regular airmail services) until the package arrives in the destination country. But it usually will be delivered very quickly once it has arrived in the country.

This new shipping method to Canada is added to give an extra option for CA customers considering China Post Service is facing the limit flights issue that is unlikely can be resolved anytime soon.

Thank you for your patience in the delivery of your order. We appreciate it very much.
#39 (permalink)      4/16/2022 7:58:36 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
martinc
Verified
  • JoinedFeb 2015
  • Posts 7030
  • Reviews 310
  • Kudos3963
Placed 2 orders yesterday and the shipping estimates put them up to 10 weeks for delivery....yikes!!
non nobis, Domine, sed nomini tuo da gloriam
#40 (permalink)      4/18/2022 8:39:58 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
martinc
Verified
  • JoinedFeb 2015
  • Posts 7030
  • Reviews 310
  • Kudos3963
am I the onlyone getting this message from CP right after the shipment is live

"Delay in delivery due to external factors"

Its like automatic no matter what
non nobis, Domine, sed nomini tuo da gloriam
#41 (permalink)      4/18/2022 9:24:30 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
clogicca
Verified
  • JoinedSep 2017
  • Posts 122
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos16
assuming CP is canaduh post, nope .. Mine says shipping service is "International Inbound Express" and it's awaiting package since feb 25