@anniepan, problems with delivery and support.
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#1 (permalink)      5/4/2022 4:31:23 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Sadham
Verified
  • JoinedOct 2015
  • Posts 9
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos0
@anniepan, problems with delivery and support.
I had to duplicate part of the correspondence from the Q0321WLHJC ticket, since the support has not responded for almost a week.

67 days from the date of order, 61 days from the date of shipment, 32 days from the start of the search for the package and still nothing has changed.

Please, help.
#2 (permalink)      5/4/2022 10:34:36 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Anniepan
Staff|M|
  • JoinedNov 2016
  • Posts 11426
  • Reviews 2
  • Kudos5945
Dear Sadham,

We sincerely apologize for the late reply due to the 5-day Labor Day holiday.

The package is in transit to your country, as there are no tracking information updates for a long time, it should be stuck somewhere. Shipping is also affected by the Russian-Ukraine conflicts. We have asked our carrier to investigate the status of the package and have repeatedly urged the carrier to give us a confirmation. But until so far, no detailed update information has been received. We are so sorry about this.

We will urge our carrier again today. If the tracking information is still not updated within a week, we will think the package may have been lost and will provide you with a resend or a refund.

Thank you so much for your patience in this case.

Edited on 5/5/2022 at 2:02 AM (Edit)
#3 (permalink)      5/5/2022 12:58:07 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Sadham
Verified
  • JoinedOct 2015
  • Posts 9
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos0
Sorry, but my patience has run out.

Now it has become convenient and fashionable to justify everything with this crazy monstrous conflict. I am in no way involved in this madness, except that I was "lucky" to be born in Russia. But in any case, the order was made before the start of the conflict, and even this months I received other parcels from China without significant delays.
#4 (permalink)      5/5/2022 2:02:02 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
meloserj
Verified
  • JoinedOct 2015
  • Posts 32
  • Reviews 4
  • Kudos5
It’s the same issue with me @Anniepan with ticket Q0412CDRDR
Why your support doesn’t accept that our parcels lost?
More than 7 years being your customer and still your support doesn’t trust us.
Simply resend our packages and “IF” the lost one arrives someday, we will sincerely send the extra one back without opening. It’s very easy to check the delivery with the tracking. Plus we are not thieves to keep your things.
#5 (permalink)      5/5/2022 6:47:48 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Anniepan
Staff|M|
  • JoinedNov 2016
  • Posts 11426
  • Reviews 2
  • Kudos5945
@Sadham, we also hope that customers can receive their packages on time without delay. The tracking information on most delayed packages is being updated these days, yours may be delivered to you soon. We will keep monitoring the feedback and keep you updated on your ticket. Please be assured that your issue has been taken care of, and we will resolve it as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

@meloserj, your package is on the way in transit now. The package was shipped by registered airmail by China post. The typical delivery time is 37-46 working days. If the package is delayed on the shipping way, the investigation form for the package will be submitted to our carrier. Then we will wait for the carrier's full investigation result. Once the carrier verifies the package as lost, we will issue a refund or reship the order by customer's choice immediately. This is the process of a package delay inquiry. It takes a few days to verify the lost status, but it doesn't mean that we don't trust our customers. Hope you can understand. We will keep monitoring your package and keep you updated on your ticket until it is delivered. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us. Our team is always at your disposal.
#6 (permalink)      5/7/2022 6:31:00 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Sadham
Verified
  • JoinedOct 2015
  • Posts 9
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos0
@anniepan, I pay money for goods and services, not for hope. More than 5 weeks have passed since the start of the "search" for the parcel, so there is no question of hope, as well as the desire to order something here in the future. So it looks like I'm forced to start getting my money back through the courts.
#7 (permalink)      5/7/2022 7:13:34 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
analogueman
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2013
  • Posts 2717
  • Reviews 5
  • Kudos2183
+2 details
Sadham wrote:

So it looks like I'm forced to start getting my money back through the courts.

This is China. Good luck with that one!

Instead, talk to them and reach an amicable agreement between you. FT do try their best when things occasionally go awry. And there's plenty of people here who will attest to that.

It's twelve inches long, but don't use it as a rule...
#8 (permalink)      5/8/2022 1:16:21 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Sadham
Verified
  • JoinedOct 2015
  • Posts 9
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos0
@analogueman, of course, I understand this, and I think that we will agree with FT without bringing this to a real court. In any case, my legal representatives in Hong Kong and Shenzhen assured me that this issue would take less time than waiting for the parcel.
#9 (permalink)      5/8/2022 9:53:06 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Anniepan
Staff|M|
  • JoinedNov 2016
  • Posts 11426
  • Reviews 2
  • Kudos5945
Sadham wrote:

@anniepan, I pay money for goods and services, not for hope. More than 5 weeks have passed since the start of the "search" for the parcel, so there is no question of hope, as well as the desire to order something here in the future. So it looks like I'm forced to start getting my money back through the courts.

Dear Sadham, we have issued a refund to you first. Because you paid with bitcoin, we can only refund it to your store credit as a gift certificate. Please feel free to refer here for more details.

We also hope the package will be delivered to you as soon as possible.

#10 (permalink)      5/8/2022 10:55:59 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Sadham
Verified
  • JoinedOct 2015
  • Posts 9
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos0
Anniepan wrote:

Sadham wrote:

Dear Sadham, we have issued a refund to you first. Because you paid with bitcoin, we can only refund it to your store credit as a gift certificate. Please feel free to refer here for more details.

We also hope the package will be delivered to you as soon as possible.

Perhaps I am somehow unclear, so I will repeat: I am not going to buy anything from you in the future, and I have already left the country, i.e. 100% I will not receive this parcel. Do you seriously think that I need your gift certificate in this situation?

Or do you think that it can be sold on some online exchange? But the bitcoin you got from me, is a miracle, you can sell it. Do you think your candy wrappers are equivalent to bitcoin in terms of price and liquidity? Do you think your decision is fair? Is your client satisfied? Will he continue the trial?

#11 (permalink)      5/27/2022 4:43:39 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Sadham
Verified
  • JoinedOct 2015
  • Posts 9
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos0
@anniepan, my attorney advised me to place my last order with you using a coupon to my friend's address. I will be covering the shipping process here and on my social media. We'll see how you prove your competence and how long it takes this time.

Start:
Order placed on 5/22/2022 and still not shipped. We'll see what happens next. Proof