[dismiss] FastTech will be on holiday from October 1, 2022 to October 7, 2022. All services resume on October 8, 2022, at 1:00 am (UTC). (details).
{Help!}My package was "out for delivery" on the 26th at 8:19 AM. It's now the 27th, my mailman has passed by, and the package has yet to be delivered
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#21 (permalink)      6/5/2022 9:25:01 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Anniepan
Staff|M|
  • JoinedNov 2016
  • Posts 11491
  • Reviews 2
  • Kudos5980
+1 details
Thank you for your feedback, dear friends. Was the tracking number on your parcel the same as the one we gave? If the tracking number is the same, the shipping should be to the correct address. We will also contact our carrier to check with their local carrier to confirm the issue details. Thanks again.
#22 (permalink)      6/9/2022 1:46:40 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Theistus
Verified
  • JoinedJun 2014
  • Posts 3
  • Reviews 12
  • Kudos1
aimfire72 wrote:

This has happened with last 2 or 3 with my FT packages. Tracking will show as "delivered" but it's not to your address. Then a few days later, it will suddenly appear in your mailbox.

I spoke to USPS on the phone and in person, they suspect that the drop shipping service on the US side is being shady and printing out the same mailing label, with same tracking number, but different address several times - over and over. In other words, they're paying for postage once, and reusing that same label, but with different addresses. This is an issue that FT needs to speak to their US drop shipper about - or find a new drop shipper.

Same thing happened to me. USPS told me that the same tracking number had been used for 6 (SIX!) different packages, besides my own. and they sent me proof. Told me it has been wrecking havoc with their tracking system. The tracking number in their system made it look like my package was teleporting around the State of California as different packages with the same tracking number got scanned in at different locations. It would be in the bay area, and then 15 minutes later back down in LA.

Something seriously shady is going on at FastTech. Someone is collecting the money, but then not actually paying for the tracking numbers, reusing the same tracking number over and over.

I eventually got my package, but it was very frustrating. I will be very reluctant to do business with FastTech until this gets handled.

#23 (permalink)      6/9/2022 12:52:18 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Soultaco
Verified
  • JoinedFeb 2022
  • Posts 32
  • Reviews 8
  • Kudos13
Theistus wrote:

aimfire72 wrote:
This has happened with last 2 or 3 with my FT packages. Tracking will show as "delivered" but it's not to your address. Then a few days later, it will suddenly appear in your mailbox.

I spoke to USPS on the phone and in person, they suspect that the drop shipping service on the US side is being shady and printing out the same mailing label, with same tracking number, but different address several times - over and over. In other words, they're paying for postage once, and reusing that same label, but with different addresses. This is an issue that FT needs to speak to their US drop shipper about - or find a new drop shipper.

Same thing happened to me. USPS told me that the same tracking number had been used for 6 (SIX!) different packages, besides my own. and they sent me proof. Told me it has been wrecking havoc with their tracking system. The tracking number in their system made it look like my package was teleporting around the State of California as different packages with the same tracking number got scanned in at different locations. It would be in the bay area, and then 15 minutes later back down in LA.

Something seriously shady is going on at FastTech. Someone is collecting the money, but then not actually paying for the tracking numbers, reusing the same tracking number over and over.

I eventually got my package, but it was very frustrating. I will be very reluctant to do business with FastTech until this gets handled.

It's not Fasttech, It would be the carrier in the US that receives the package from China Post and gives it to USPS.

#24 (permalink)      6/13/2022 5:22:28 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
quarks
Verified
  • JoinedApr 2015
  • Posts 6058
  • Reviews 43
  • Kudos9141
+1 details
Soultaco wrote:

It's not Fasttech, It would be the carrier in the US that receives the package from China Post and gives it to USPS.

If that dishonest carrier in the US is contracted or licensed to work for fasttech's shipping, it IS definitely fasttech's problem.

#25 (permalink)      6/29/2022 11:16:59 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
etcetera
Verified
  • JoinedJul 2013
  • Posts 3173
  • Reviews 62
  • Kudos3261
quarks wrote:

Soultaco wrote:

If that dishonest carrier in the US is contracted or licensed to work for fasttech's shipping, it IS definitely fasttech's problem.

However, in the AE reddit, a guy posted how he lost a dispute when this happened. He even got the USPS documentation to help prove his case even though it is against the rules. It's not just fasttech.

Here we go.

Ko