shopping cart empty
question for a home setup
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#1 (permalink)      5/25/2019 2:41:47 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
baietiiveseli
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 173
  • Reviews 108
  • Kudos59
question for a home setup
i want to ask u guys ... what are the best mtl atomizers that run on coils ... i dont want to build, so prebuilt is the way i want to go ... what would be the best choices for MTL PREBUILT COILS?
#2 (permalink)      5/25/2019 3:15:39 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
SynysterMoritty
  • JoinedNov 2014
  • Posts 2990
  • Reviews 69
  • Kudos4364
+1 details
Nautilus 2s
Back from toddlin'
#3 (permalink)      5/25/2019 3:53:12 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
essellar
  • JoinedSep 2016
  • Posts 1858
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos1572
+1 details
Look, I've been a Nautilus guy since the BVC coils came out with the Mini, but it's no longer the only game in town, or even the best. As good as the coils are, Aspire's top fill doesn't work nearly as well as it might; it tends to flood the coils. I'm strictly an RTA user these days, but I still need something to recommend to n00bs, and I don't recommend the Nautilus these days.

The Innokin Zenith and Zlide are more than worth a look. It's at least as good as the Nautilus (and tanks like the Kabuki, Fantasy and Elf that take the Nautilus coils) - I think they're better - and, like the Nautilus, you can get coils everywhere.

The Vapefly Nicholas is another good 'un , but you'd be taking a bigger chance on coil availability.

Edited on 5/25/2019 at 3:55 AM. Reason:
#4 (permalink)      5/25/2019 4:17:06 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
ebrads
  • JoinedApr 2013
  • Posts 58
  • Reviews 200
  • Kudos26
+2 details
You won’t go wrong with an Innokin Prism T22 Tank, Great MTL and pre made coils readily available, have been using one for the last few years so it’s not the newest one on the market but it works for me so why change it.