shopping cart empty
Whisper Styled Short tank version
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#21 (permalink)      2/12/2020 2:59:31 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
s.moriwaki
  • JoinedFeb 2018
  • Posts 167
  • Reviews 59
  • Kudos73
Did you guys end up buying this one? How does it stack up against your daily drivers?
#22 (permalink)      2/13/2020 4:36:26 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
cilika
  • JoinedSep 2013
  • Posts 14667
  • Reviews 355
  • Kudos28345
I didn't. Even my Ulton Whisper was a leaker. Don't know how to sort it out. Made a test by just filling up the tank with water with the JFC completely shut up, it just poured through. If anyone might have any ideas how to fix it, is very welcome.
#23 (permalink)      2/13/2020 2:00:09 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
s.moriwaki
  • JoinedFeb 2018
  • Posts 167
  • Reviews 59
  • Kudos73
@cilika, sorry to hear that, dude. You've put me off spending more money on vape stuff I don't need. How dare you???

Klaus Jedelsky got me curious about it, because he said it was one of his favorites from 2018. He sounds like he'd be a real weirdo if you met him in person, but his reviews are pretty thorough.
#24 (permalink)      2/13/2020 2:20:18 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
cilika
  • JoinedSep 2013
  • Posts 14667
  • Reviews 355
  • Kudos28345
@s.moriwaki, so sorry for the first one... =D
I must've seen that video, before buying the Ulton version, ...and 2-3 others of him. He's a real worshipper of these gears, high end stuff (others? I don't know) I don't think I'd ever meet him in person, so all is good =)
It was said, maybe in the posts under his vid (? can't remember, it was long ago) that sometimes even the OG ones had leaking issues.
Thought of sanding, still should have a better look, which part and how, but to say the truth, I couldn't find it that urgent.
But it's a pity, it'd be a nice tank.