shopping cart empty
why does it take so long to package if the products in stock
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#21 (permalink)      4/24/2020 9:24:05 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
ivoneto91
  • JoinedNov 2017
  • Posts 5
  • Reviews 1
  • Kudos0
Anniepan wrote:

Hello Joehuan238,Sorry for the late shipping.Because we have the Qingming Festival from Apr 4 to Apr 6, so the package shipping is delayed. I have asked our warehouse staff to find out your package and ship today. Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

After all delay, they ship in a different method than i had choosed?
Now i have to wait an additional 2 months more than the normal to receive this.
I dont have words to describe this situation.

#22 (permalink)      4/25/2020 2:56:29 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Anniepan
Staff
  • JoinedNov 2016
  • Posts 9504
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos5118
ivoneto91 wrote:

Hello ivoneto91,

Because your order has battery inside, it cannot be shipped by Shenzhen express ePacket as this shipping method is suspended. We have to ship your package by Singapore Post registered airmail(Only this shipping method can ship battery to your country at present. Sorry about this). Normally the package will be delivered in 15-25 working days if there is no stuck on the shipping way. Hope you will receive the package very soon. Recently the shipping methods are changed too fast, we do really sorry about the inconvenience.:(

Please feel free to write us whenever you have questions. We're always here to help.

#23 (permalink)      4/25/2020 3:44:54 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
ivoneto91
  • JoinedNov 2017
  • Posts 5
  • Reviews 1
  • Kudos0
Anniepan wrote:

ivoneto91 wrote:

Hello ivoneto91,

Because your order has battery inside, it cannot be shipped by Shenzhen express ePacket as this shipping method is suspended. We have to ship your package by Singapore Post registered airmail(Only this shipping method can ship battery to your country at present. Sorry about this). Normally the package will be delivered in 15-25 working days if there is no stuck on the shipping way. Hope you will receive the package very soon. Recently the shipping methods are changed too fast, we do really sorry about the inconvenience.:(

Please feel free to write us whenever you have questions. We're always here to help.

Why didnt ask before change?
I always choose epacket, even paying more, because another methods get stucked here in brazil for more than a month.
Its becoming hard to work with ft. More than 3 weeks to ship, and when do, do it wrong...
In the end, i will need to wait 2 months more than the normal

#24 (permalink)      4/26/2020 12:43:45 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
anon8
  • JoinedNov 2019
  • Posts 2
  • Reviews 7
  • Kudos0
Ordered an rda that was in stock. Was supposed to be shipped on 21, still not packaged on 26.
Lucky for me I don't mind waiting and hopefully these issues are only temporary at ft.