shopping cart empty
Black Jack Flavour- English Sweets
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#1 (permalink)      5/10/2020 9:14:36 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
mercymadge
  • JoinedJun 2017
  • Posts 2
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos3
+2 details
Black Jack Flavour- English Sweets
Is there a black jack flavour vape juice available on the Fast Tech site? Its a black licorice/aniseed candy sold in the UK. I've tried mixing the licorice and aniseed juices together but its not the same. Its sold in the UK under brand names like "City Jack" and "OMG black jack" Thanks!
#2 (permalink)      5/10/2020 10:56:59 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
vapeluvr
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 6124
  • Reviews 229
  • Kudos3639
+1 details
It could be your flavor percentages and/or licorice/anise ratios are not right for you. You have to play around with it before you give up. Also, make sure you steep for at least a week before vaping. possibly longer.

Try googling "black jack eliquid recipe" for some ideas.
There's a time for kumbaya & a time to clean the streets. Now's the time to clean the streets.
#3 (permalink)      5/10/2020 11:10:12 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
essellar
  • JoinedSep 2016
  • Posts 1858
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos1572
+2 details
Not familiar with thhe actual sweet, but the best licorice mix I've come across is: 3% TFA Anise, 1% FA Black Touch, 1.75% VTA Golden Syrup, 1% FA Vanilla Classic (Madagascar). The Madagascar adds most of the sweetness and lifts the highs, while the Golden Syrup adds the candy cooking element - there's an element of what a caramel would do without actually adding any caramel taste (if that makes any sense). TFA is far from the best anise, but it plays well with the FA Black Touch at those proportions to do what neither can do alone.

The recipe I pulled it from also included 2.5% FLV Vanilla Pudding and 2% FA Custard as a pudding/pastille base. It's quite good, but I separated the licorice core out just in case the milky/custard base wouldn't work for the sweetie you're trying to mimic. (I get Pomfrey cakes from the licorice-only version.)
#4 (permalink)      5/10/2020 5:48:00 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
lazyfitter
  • JoinedFeb 2016
  • Posts 3716
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos7239
+3 details
mercymadge wrote:

Is there a black jack flavour vape juice available on the Fast Tech site? Its a black licorice/aniseed candy sold in the UK. I've tried mixing the licorice and aniseed juices together but its not the same. Its sold in the UK under brand names like "City Jack" and "OMG black jack" Thanks!

Don't know if they do just blackjack flavour on its own but I'm using a concentrate called "nannajack" ... it's fantastic, basically banana and blackjack flavour. It's made by a company here in n.ireland called Vapemeister. They have a shop on "the bay" called Flavourmeister. Might be worth a look to see if they have blackjack.

#5 (permalink)      5/10/2020 6:13:06 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
ebrads
  • JoinedApr 2013
  • Posts 58
  • Reviews 200
  • Kudos26
+2 details
Ooh black jack sweets, that takes me back

Hangsen do a black jack flavour juice, FastTech sell Hangsen liquid under the brand name of hangda but don’t stock this flavour on site,
It may be worth opening a ticket for a product request and ask them for this flavour.
#6 (permalink)      5/10/2020 9:25:04 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Molchi
  • JoinedNov 2017
  • Posts 15
  • Reviews 57
  • Kudos6
+2 details
If you want to diy you have a company in the Uk called rainbowvapes, they have their own intense-range with has a Black-Jack-Flavour, which has pretty good ratings, not sure if i'm allowed to link it here.
#7 (permalink)      5/11/2020 7:48:55 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
mercymadge
  • JoinedJun 2017
  • Posts 2
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos3
+1 details
Thank you for all the great tips, very much appreciated!:)
#8 (permalink)      5/12/2020 5:46:22 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
schultz1905
  • JoinedApr 2017
  • Posts 29
  • Reviews 1
  • Kudos16
+2 details
i love black jack the 2 best in the uk imho are flavour art black jack vintage-3-4% (20 per 100ml)& chefs flavours Black Jack - Chefs Choice 8-10% (6.50 per 100ml)-have tried most uk black jack/anise & liqourice flavours and these are my 2 main go to vapes