shopping cart empty
Anniepan - E-liquids
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#1 (permalink)      7/12/2020 11:43:58 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
djvillan
+2 details
Anniepan - E-liquids
Hello Anniepan.

Previously you advised me that certain e-liquids were temporarily marked as discontinued or sold out due to the shipping restrictions caused by the COVID19 pandemic.

You also informed me that you can still ship e-liquids by FedEx but it is too expensive and that's why you wouldn't offer it as an option.

Shipping cost is not an issue for me if I can get the e-liquid flavour I want so I opened a ticket four days ago asking how much it would cost to ship via FedEx 1 litre of Hangda Tobacco Mint flavour (5 x 100ml bottles and 10 x 50ml bottles) which were available and not listed as discontinued.

Today I got a response saying FT won't be selling them any more and they will be also discontinuing the two SKU's I wanted. No reason was given and my initial question of how much shipping would cost was not answered. It seems every time I ask for a quote about the different Hangda Tobacco Mint flavours that are available in various bottle sizes they are then marked as discontinued. What is going on?
#2 (permalink)      7/14/2020 3:30:19 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
djvillan
+1 details
bump
#3 (permalink)      7/14/2020 3:53:07 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
heffo
  • JoinedJul 2013
  • Posts 2370
  • Reviews 147
  • Kudos3281
+2 details
She lied to you again, get over it 😂
#4 (permalink)      7/14/2020 4:00:17 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
nancy.mo
Staff (new to forums)
  • JoinedMay 2016
  • Posts 663
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos286
+2 details
Hello djvillan.

We offered details in ticket Q0*****TX. Please check and answer back, then we will offer further help. Thank you.
#5 (permalink)      7/14/2020 4:06:14 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
djvillan
+2 details
heffo wrote:

She lied to you again, get over it 😂

Seems you're wrong again. Try sticking to the troll threads and leave the product threads clear.

😂

vvv

nancy.mo wrote:

Hello djvillan.

We offered details in ticket Q0*****TX. Please check and answer back, then we will offer further help. Thank you.

Thanks nancy.mo

I'll check the e-liquids you have provided in my ticket and let you know if I want any of them and how many bottles and which shipping method I'll choose.

#6 (permalink)      7/14/2020 4:23:02 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
djvillan
+2 details
nancy.mo I have answered the ticket, given the sku's I want, how many bottles I want and which shipping method I would like.

Can you let me know the total cost? Thanks.
#7 (permalink)      7/15/2020 3:06:34 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Anniepan
Staff
  • JoinedNov 2016
  • Posts 9649
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos5180
+2 details
Hello djvillan,

We have created the order and sent the detail for you. Thank you.
#8 (permalink)      7/15/2020 4:05:23 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
djvillan
+3 details
Anniepan wrote:

Hello djvillan,

We have created the order and sent the detail for you. Thank you.

Thank you Anniepan and nancy.mo.

I have replied to the ticket and confirmed the order and shipping details. I have another gift certificate which you can use for the remaining payment balance.

#9 (permalink)      7/15/2020 4:57:54 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
kyoichi
  • JoinedMay 2017
  • Posts 22
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos2
Does FedEx offer shipment to Australia Sydney? If yes how much ?
#10 (permalink)      7/15/2020 5:03:13 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Anniepan
Staff
  • JoinedNov 2016
  • Posts 9649
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos5180
+1 details
djvillan wrote:

I have replied to the ticket and confirmed the order and shipping details. I have another gift certificate which you can use for the remaining payment balance.

Dear djvillan, we have applied the gift certificate and released the order. We will ship the order for you as soon as we get all items are ready. Thank you.

kyoichi wrote:

Does FedEx offer shipment to Australia Sydney? If yes how much ?

Hi kyoichi, The FedEx shipping fee is very expensive, we will try ePacket this time. If everything goes on well, we will let our customers know the shipping. Thank you.

#11 (permalink)      7/15/2020 5:25:46 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
djvillan
+2 details
Anniepan wrote:

Dear djvillan, we have applied the gift certificate and released the order. We will ship the order for you as soon as we get all items are ready. Thank you.

Thanks again to you Anniepan, Nancy.mo and Crystal for your help.