How come tanks are inferior to RDAs?
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#21 (permalink)      8/23/2020 9:16:46 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
OneBadwolf
Verified
  • JoinedJul 2015
  • Posts 4174
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos4470
gph61 wrote:

OneBadwolf wrote:
Capillary action too conservative a concept for you is it?That's not the only concept at play racist conservative, learn how to think straight.

I think you may have the same lack of understanding about what a racist is, or a conservative is as you do for the basic fundamentals of physics. I consider myself neither a a racist nor a conservative.

Just because a person may not agree with you, they are not necessarily racist, or conservative,or abusive, or mean or whatever label you feel they deserve. Despite what you may watch on YouTube or read in comic books.

What's more, repeating something over and over does not strengthen your assertions.Repetition does not in any way make a thing true, or for that matter untrue. I suppose that believing it does, must save you the trouble of exercising rational thought, but in an adult,it is perceived as ridiculous behaviour.

I understand that your inability to converse like a civilized human must be very frustrating,and is likely the root cause of these slightly atypical Tourrets episodes you present with,( note,I did not use the word tantrum) but it really isn't helping you very much.

I blame the schools.

Edited on 8/23/2020 at 9:24 AM. Reason:
Vi veri universum vivus vici. Insictus oportet nocere Proud member of the Sea Parks Fire Department
#22 (permalink)      8/23/2020 9:23:40 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
fucitol
Verified
  • JoinedNov 2015
  • Posts 4625
  • Reviews 175
  • Kudos10706
+2 details
Illegitimi Non Carborundum est
#23 (permalink)      8/23/2020 9:26:33 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
gph61
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2014
  • Posts 32767
  • Reviews 23
  • Kudos26825
airwinny wrote:

In short, taste and flavor are so personal that it's impossible to say if an RDA or an RTA is better.

It's not up for debate that a tank wick receives juice at a slower rate because it is required to pull down the pressure in a tank to get it.

Most people come the conclusion that there is a noticeable difference. As I see it, if I can detect it at my 15 watt range someone pounding away at it at much higher watts most surely would. I can detect it in a tank by itself. If all of a sudden the taste spikes up I know I just sprung a leak and the vacuum pressure is gone.

If I'm ignoring you it's because you're fallacy impaired. Here's hoping you rectify your problem so that we might have a sensible conversation.
#24 (permalink)      8/23/2020 9:30:03 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
gph61
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2014
  • Posts 32767
  • Reviews 23
  • Kudos26825
Post deleted by mod (Anniepan) on grounds of: fighting
If I'm ignoring you it's because you're fallacy impaired. Here's hoping you rectify your problem so that we might have a sensible conversation.
#25 (permalink)      8/23/2020 9:36:36 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Accuphased
Verified
  • JoinedJun 2013
  • Posts 185
  • Reviews 24
  • Kudos210
Does it bother you to an incel, gph61? Is your inability to get laid the reason for your impotent rage?

There's little you can do about the lacking size of your "tool", but you could at least try growing your cognitive abilities a little. Moving out of your moms basement might help a little, too.
#26 (permalink)      8/23/2020 9:37:07 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
airwinny
Verified
  • JoinedSep 2014
  • Posts 8829
  • Reviews 224
  • Kudos31717
gph61 wrote:

It's not up for debate that a tank wick receives juice at a slower rate because it is required to pull down the pressure in a tank to get it.

No clue why that's directed at me, it has nothing to do with what I posted.

Some people will prefer a faster wicking, others won't.
One on One Flavourings Cream Milky Undertone is a fantastic flavoring to use in a mix. At 1% or so. However, if I go over 1.5% with it, I taste a gross, sour milk.
I love it in a mix, in a Dvarw, at 12-13 watts. However, if I vape it in dripper, at 35-40W, I need to mix it well below 1% or else I taste that sour milk taste again. In that case: more liquid reaching the coil ruins the flavor.

Like I said: flavor is so subjective, there's no "better". Just better for you.

#27 (permalink)      8/23/2020 9:42:03 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
gph61
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2014
  • Posts 32767
  • Reviews 23
  • Kudos26825
#28 (permalink)      8/23/2020 9:44:00 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Accuphased
Verified
  • JoinedJun 2013
  • Posts 185
  • Reviews 24
  • Kudos210
#29 (permalink)      8/23/2020 9:49:35 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
gph61
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2014
  • Posts 32767
  • Reviews 23
  • Kudos26825
#30 (permalink)      8/23/2020 9:50:38 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
gph61
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2014
  • Posts 32767
  • Reviews 23
  • Kudos26825
#31 (permalink)      8/23/2020 9:52:59 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
OneBadwolf
Verified
  • JoinedJul 2015
  • Posts 4174
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos4470
gph61 wrote:

airwinny wrote:
In short, taste and flavor are so personal that it's impossible to say if an RDA or an RTA is better.It's not up for debate that a tank wick receives juice at a slower rate because it is required to pull down the pressure in a tank to get it.

Most people come the conclusion that there is a noticeable difference. As I see it, if I can detect it at my 15 watt range someone pounding away at it at much higher watts most surely would. I can detect it in a tank by itself. If all of a sudden the taste spikes up I know I just sprung a leak and the vacuum pressure is gone.

There used to be a considerable difference. Correctly wicked, a well designed tank can deliver flavor equivalent to a RDA. Provided the variables,coil size, chamber size, airflow and wattage are roughly equal. There is also the matter of gravity (a completely fascist lie I'm sure if I scream the apple falls upward over and over, it must.) at least in a conventional tank.

In the old Kayfun "boiler type"tanks, and the Genesis type, gravity was not as important a factor.

Your flavor spike does not necessarily mean a leak.It may mean that the wick was insufficient, and gave way. When that occurs, your juice will dump. Too much wick,and the coils will starve, providing muted flavor at best, and a dry hit at worst.

That,is the art. Wicking in a manner that ensures delivery of all the juice a coil can handle, without flooding.

Vi veri universum vivus vici. Insictus oportet nocere Proud member of the Sea Parks Fire Department