Bishop MTL RTA
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.
Thread Tools


Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#31 (permalink)      1/20/2021 7:38:01 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
MorganFr33man
Verified
  • JoinedJul 2016
  • Posts 8
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos4
+1 details
I have 2 Ulton 4.5 Fevs and now i would prefer Bishop,because it's easier to work with (not because FEV is hard or anything like that) and the taste is not worst (compared with same liquid)in any case.No doubt that both tanks are superb,but due to the compact size and whole performance i'll stick with Bishop mostly.
#32 (permalink)      1/27/2021 8:03:12 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Bineva17
Verified
  • JoinedJun 2013
  • Posts 222
  • Reviews 63
  • Kudos92
I have two Bishops and holy sheat they're so great. My best MTL till now.

Hope fasstech will sell those soon.
#33 (permalink)      1/28/2021 4:29:27 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
analogueman
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2013
  • Posts 2853
  • Reviews 6
  • Kudos2304
+1 details
It's twelve inches long, but don't use it as a rule...
#34 (permalink)      1/28/2021 5:05:40 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
s.moriwaki
Verified
  • JoinedFeb 2018
  • Posts 299
  • Reviews 59
  • Kudos148
+1 details
Thanks, analogue. Seems like a bit of a rushed review from Todd. Also not incredibly encouraging when he said, "It's not shit." Oh, well. Mine is on the way. Not sure why I bought it from overseas, when I could've got it locally in the UK at around the same price. We'll see how it goes...
#35 (permalink)      1/28/2021 9:59:56 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
analogueman
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2013
  • Posts 2853
  • Reviews 6
  • Kudos2304
s.moriwaki wrote:

Also not incredibly encouraging when he said, "It's not shit." Oh, well. Mine is on the way.


If I remember correctly, that's a euphemism he uses when something is rather good. Chin up... I'm keeping an eye on this one myself. 😊

It's twelve inches long, but don't use it as a rule...
#36 (permalink)      1/28/2021 10:15:06 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
s.moriwaki
Verified
  • JoinedFeb 2018
  • Posts 299
  • Reviews 59
  • Kudos148
analogueman wrote:

s.moriwaki wrote:
Also not incredibly encouraging when he said, "It's not shit." Oh, well. Mine is on the way.
If I remember correctly, that's a euphemism he uses when something is rather good. Chin up... I'm keeping an eye on this one myself. 😊



I've watched more Todd reviews than I'd like to admit. Compare "It's not shit," with what he said about the Shu, which also looks a lot like an FeV. He had to apologise for gushing over the Shu and said that he'd be holding onto it for his personal collection. It does make me wonder about the Shu versus the Bishop. Anyway, I might pull the trigger on the Shu as well. I just wish there were more English reviews of it online.

#37 (permalink)      1/28/2021 12:36:29 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
cilika
Verified
  • JoinedSep 2013
  • Posts 16458
  • Reviews 395
  • Kudos29996
I'm having fun. You must excuse me... ;)

I don't know...certainly it will be a fantastic RTA! But...
Watched the first review of it in this thread, the guy found it great, saying: it didn't gurgle, no dry hits, no leaking... now, that's not much new, maybe for him. lol. Sure, the construction is very very clever and is very easy to build with, so all my recognition for the modder(s)!

For years, when some new (slightly or more innovative) things have been appearing I kept listening (reading) that "peuhh this one, this is extraordinaire, if you try it you'll never look back", etc. etc.

If it were always and each time true, the quality of vaping would have already reached some truly unmeasurable heights... =D
But I don't think it's happened.

Definitely there's been an evolution, (and I like to try out new stuff too, and when it's already confirmed-ly good I go by size and look :P but that's just me hehe. That's the fun part of all this vaping craze, but i could never take it more seriously) they vape well/ better (at least in the configuration you look for), they are more versatile (wicking, air-flow, I think that's it? ) they are safer, or there's just less hassle handling (between building and maintaining) them, not 27 pieces make them up any-more.

The tanks I mostly use, I use them probably because I like them and found my ways with and around them. When I try something new and different, the difference can be something to remark but nothing is really a life changer.

Just received a Precisio RTA some days ago, and remember of people raving about it considering as the ever best RTA (it lasted until the next one in the kind - Purity? - appeared), maybe a year ago (?) So when I saw it at almost half price, thought to give it a go. It's a great tank. Definitely. But didn't make me at all want to throw away all my other gears and buy 3 more.

Actually the only things where to Bishop brings you something ...hmm ...new, are the clicking-in base and that you don't have to bother placing your wick. Which is definitely great =D
#38 (permalink)      1/29/2021 3:33:31 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
analogueman
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2013
  • Posts 2853
  • Reviews 6
  • Kudos2304
s.moriwaki wrote:

I've watched more Todd reviews than I'd like to admit. Compare "It's not shit," with what he said about the Shu, which also looks a lot like an FeV. He had to apologise for gushing over the Shu and said that he'd be holding onto it for his personal collection. It does make me wonder about the Shu versus the Bishop. Anyway, I might pull the trigger on the Shu as well. I just wish there were more English reviews of it online.


Funny you should mention the Shu, because look what popped up this morning (@ USD 25.85)... :-)

It's twelve inches long, but don't use it as a rule...
#39 (permalink)      1/29/2021 11:57:48 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
CreaMD
Verified
  • JoinedSep 2019
  • Posts 14
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos4
I have tried it with my friend, plus other friend checked it separately (and wrote a lengthy review which I'm currently translating so everyone can ready it). All of us registered a strange metallic aftertaste in the vapor, even after bath in ultrasonic cleaner (so it's very probably not caused by some residual from produciton). Everything is excellent about this atty, but the taste. I have played with build, even replaced the airflow inserts for FeV inserts and the afteraste stepped back a bit, but still it's lurking there. Anyone else having similar experience?
#40 (permalink)      1/29/2021 2:19:31 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
s.moriwaki
Verified
  • JoinedFeb 2018
  • Posts 299
  • Reviews 59
  • Kudos148
analogueman wrote:

s.moriwaki wrote:
I've watched more Todd reviews than I'd like to admit. Compare "It's not shit," with what he said about the Shu, which also looks a lot like an FeV. He had to apologise for gushing over the Shu and said that he'd be holding onto it for his personal collection. It does make me wonder about the Shu versus the Bishop. Anyway, I might pull the trigger on the Shu as well. I just wish there were more English reviews of it online.
Funny you should mention the Shu, because look what popped up this morning (@ USD 25.85)... :-)



I've got the Shu and the Bishop on the way. Will report back after testing them out. After so many years of vaping and countless atties, it's the FeV-alikes for me.

#41 (permalink)      1/29/2021 5:12:30 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
Ryno619
Verified
  • JoinedApr 2019
  • Posts 439
  • Reviews 46
  • Kudos287
CreaMD wrote:

All of us registered a strange metallic aftertaste in the vapor, even after bath in ultrasonic cleaner (so it's very probably not caused by some residual from produciton).



Out of curiosity, was it the matte silver or the SS version that you tried?

β€œFor every minute you are angry you lose sixty seconds of happiness.”