Klaus Jedelsky's reviews dissapeared
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#1 (permalink)      12/5/2020 7:51:06 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
desuede
Verified
  • JoinedOct 2015
  • Posts 2529
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos4105
+3 details
Klaus Jedelsky's reviews dissapeared
Does any of you know why all of Klaus Jedelsky's vape reviews have dissapeared from his YouTube channel?

https://www.youtube.com/c/KlausJedelsky/videos
#2 (permalink)      12/5/2020 8:19:45 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
KaliPelo
Verified
  • JoinedNov 2019
  • Posts 84
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos64
+5 details
Yeah i noticed too, was looking for something new from him. Maybe YouTube with retarded policy about vaping took it down.
#3 (permalink)      12/5/2020 10:59:46 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
djvillan
Verified
+2 details
Try emailing him kjedelsky at g mail for an answer.
#4 (permalink)      12/6/2020 12:55:58 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
vapeluvr
Verified
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 7715
  • Reviews 355
  • Kudos4505
+2 details
My guess is he got a strike and said fuck it, I'm done with vape reviews. I don't blame him. That shit takes a lot of time and with the new rules around vape videos, it ain't worth it for most people - no chance in recouping a dime for your time unless you already have well-established relationships with the manufacturers.
Vaper buys pod system, asks for a 510 adapter. LOL for days
#5 (permalink)      12/6/2020 1:07:05 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Skeeeets
Verified
  • JoinedFeb 2014
  • Posts 10971
  • Reviews 260
  • Kudos6871
+2 details
Youtube.

They have cracked down hard since October over "adulterated" videos checked "safe for children", any video containing any hint of copyright music, alot of pellet\bb\airguns for "firearms".... Google, not specifically youtube, is going hard on anything now that they have time to completely nitpik.
Knock knock, let the devil in. Malevolent as I've ever been, head is spinnin'. This medicine's screamin', "L-l-l-let us in!"
#6 (permalink)      12/6/2020 1:36:22 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Molchi
Verified
  • JoinedNov 2017
  • Posts 67
  • Reviews 108
  • Kudos36
+3 details
We have a statebroadcasting contract which got changed on the 8.November which denies all advertising about vaping. Cause of this it seems that some Youtuber already got call to orders/strikes.
So almost all German Youtubers took their videos down since it's to assume that they got their attys and mods from companys to advertise them.
#7 (permalink)      12/7/2020 4:58:16 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
mrjohs
Verified
  • JoinedMay 2014
  • Posts 524
  • Reviews 39
  • Kudos331
+3 details
That's a pity. While most reviewers are going on auto pilot these days, repeating the same points over and over, Klaus had interesting considerations and in depth content. He also reviewed interesting things, as opposed to most others which are obviously paid "reviews" of generic mass produced stuff.

I hope he can get around the legal boundary somehow and continue doing his reviews.
#8 (permalink)      12/7/2020 5:37:05 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
s.moriwaki
Verified
  • JoinedFeb 2018
  • Posts 298
  • Reviews 59
  • Kudos148
+2 details
Could be a case like Vaping with Vic, where I think he had to appeal or something. I can imagine Klaus feels gutted. Countless hours of work over many years, literally gone. Shame.
#9 (permalink)      12/7/2020 10:57:22 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Molchi
Verified
  • JoinedNov 2017
  • Posts 67
  • Reviews 108
  • Kudos36
+1 details
Yes it must feel really bad for all the german youtubers. I don't know if he is one of them who already got in trouble, but since the new regulations clearly say no advertising i don't think that there is a way around, since you had to prove that it's not advertisement which i think will be pretty hard and extremely expensive.
#10 (permalink)      12/9/2020 8:35:42 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
vapeluvr
Verified
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 7715
  • Reviews 355
  • Kudos4505
+1 details
These reviewers need to move over to Bitchute. Growing like crazy this past year. Went from 70% funded early 2019 to 80% funded in Oct to 100% funded now.

Not the same as Youtube (not as many features from both the viewer and creator sides) but they are vape friendly because they are friendly with pretty much any content. But vape reviewers aren't posting there because most vape reviewers need huge audiences to keep their schtick half-profitable.

But with a concerted effort by a nice little army of smaller reviewers to use Bitchute and promote their Bitchute video links, eventually more reviewers will start posting there.

Fuck youtube, it's dead, unless you like cat videos.
Vaper buys pod system, asks for a 510 adapter. LOL for days
#11 (permalink)      12/9/2020 9:42:35 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
poulw
Verified
  • JoinedMar 2014
  • Posts 282
  • Reviews 32
  • Kudos243
+3 details
bitchute is toxic as f*ck- bunch of alt right racists woke idiots