Klaus Jedelsky's reviews dissapeared
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#11 (permalink)      12/9/2020 9:42:35 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
poulw
Verified
  • JoinedMar 2014
  • Posts 282
  • Reviews 32
  • Kudos243
+3 details
bitchute is toxic as f*ck- bunch of alt right racists woke idiots
#12 (permalink)      12/9/2020 9:50:47 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
mrjohs
Verified
  • JoinedMay 2014
  • Posts 524
  • Reviews 39
  • Kudos331
+1 details
poulw wrote:

That is my impression too. Additionally, they are also a proprietary service who could impose stricter regulation as they grow bigger and face more pressure from their stakeholders. Probably it would be wiser to go with some free and decentralized alternative like lbry.tv.

In either case it won't help german vape vloggers as the restriction is legal and not opposing user terms on the publishing platform.

#13 (permalink)      12/9/2020 11:15:07 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
carrion4worm
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2017
  • Posts 4794
  • Reviews 282
  • Kudos2880
Yeah, YouTube is dead. Hmm, lets just check their parent company's stock...who is that, you ask? they trade as GOOGL on Nasdaq.

Over 1200.00 a share.
What does he mean when he says words?
#14 (permalink)      12/9/2020 1:27:06 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
vapeluvr
Verified
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 7715
  • Reviews 355
  • Kudos4505
poulw wrote:

You just see what you want to see. Bitchute has plenty of liberal channels. Big surge in the last 2 months.

Youtube vape reviewers will all be seeking refuge at bitchute when YT drops the ax on all vape channels eventually. Today they just can't post links. Tomorrow they'll just zap all vape channels because of pressure from all the anti-vape politics.

Vaper buys pod system, asks for a 510 adapter. LOL for days
#15 (permalink)      12/9/2020 1:54:40 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
poulw
Verified
  • JoinedMar 2014
  • Posts 282
  • Reviews 32
  • Kudos243
+3 details
You just see what you want to see. Bitchute has plenty of liberal channels. Big surge in the last 2 months.

Loaded the site for the first time and top trending videos are 'stop the steal' bullsh*t, anti-mask covidiots, and a proud boys circle jerk.

Youtube vape reviewers will all be seeking refuge at bitchute when YT drops the ax on all vape channels eventually. Today they just can't post links. Tomorrow they'll just zap all vape channels because of pressure from all the anti-vape politics.

wow tragedy
#16 (permalink)      12/12/2020 7:12:41 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
snowman75
Verified
  • JoinedJun 2020
  • Posts 7
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos2
I assumed he took everything down because the guy from squape gave him a load of shit for pointing out flaws in their new arise.
After that, he made a face cam video having to explain himself. he seemed really upset by it.
I really felt for him because he didnt deserve the hatred he received.
#17 (permalink)      12/12/2020 7:31:33 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
djvillan
Verified
+1 details
snowman75 wrote:

I assumed he took everything down because the guy from squape gave him a load of shit for pointing out flaws in their new arise.
After that, he made a face cam video having to explain himself. he seemed really upset by it.
I really felt for him because he didnt deserve the hatred he received.

No, that's not the reason. Klaus didn't receive hate, quite the opposite happened and he received a lot of support. The owner of Stattqualm made it personal and said things about Klaus which were not true.

#18 (permalink)      12/12/2020 7:49:38 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
carrion4worm
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2017
  • Posts 4794
  • Reviews 282
  • Kudos2880
+1 details
That's what's dirty about the "high end" scene...they remove forum and FB posts about valid complaints, they try to derail reviewer's opinions, etc... Many of these modders have their entire future wrapped up in this new product they're pushing - and how dare someone talk bad about their baby while they have just finally released it. The modders try to control this flow of bad press with private groups, low batch numbers with higher prices...it's a lot of bullshit involved, and a lot of times...the product just isn't worth it.

And that hurts egos...a perfect example most people here will know is Jai Haze. He probably will never put out a real product, because with small groups and batches he can control the narrative, and ensure only "super fans" will have his product...resulting in no bad press. That can't happen when you increase numbers and lower prices...the creator no longer has full control of his "monster".

...And Snowman75 is completely correct. He (Klaus) did not deserve that treatment from StattQualm. There may be things, or a history, between the two parties, but I'm not privy to any such information, and on the surface it doesn't matter. When you are man enough to charge 200.00 for a fucking average atty, you should be man enough to take the criticism that comes with it.

Edited on 12/12/2020 at 7:51 AM. Reason:
#19 (permalink)      12/13/2020 1:55:05 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
vashcorler
Verified
  • JoinedSep 2019
  • Posts 51
  • Reviews 4
  • Kudos21
I ve just found his vida gone as well.
I feel very very sad, hes my favorite reviewer.
Is there any way to watch his old vids?
#20 (permalink)      12/14/2020 1:49:55 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
carrion4worm
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2017
  • Posts 4794
  • Reviews 282
  • Kudos2880
vashcorler wrote:

I ve just found his vida gone as well.
I feel very very sad, hes my favorite reviewer.
Is there any way to watch his old vids?

He's on FB, you could try reaching out there...

#21 (permalink)      12/15/2020 12:22:09 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
vashcorler
Verified
  • JoinedSep 2019
  • Posts 51
  • Reviews 4
  • Kudos21
I ve reached him there. Since thats a private conversation, its probably not appropriate that I screenshot it here. But in short he probably gonna take some rest from vape.

Mostly cuz policy of his country like me.
Nothing related to the drama.
So I guess we just not bothering him ATM. I really learn so many techniques about atties from his vids. Hope he can come back soon.

Edited on 12/15/2020 at 12:27 PM. Reason: