Any rebuildable MTL pod style setups?
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#1 (permalink)      1/8/2021 1:09:59 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Andyk
  • JoinedOct 2013
  • Posts 10987
  • Reviews 680
  • Kudos9402
Any rebuildable MTL pod style setups?
Recently bought the Smoant Pasito along with the rebuildable head. That thing is not at all a MTL setup. Even with the airflow fully closed, that thing is poop. Secondly, to build it's rebuildable head, you need a 510 stand or a 510 mod because the stupid rebuildable head needs something to hook up on.

I was hoping for a pretty tight draw just like a pod system but don't wanna buy a pod, will have to keep looking for the replacement coils then. So looking for a completely MTL pod style setup with a rebuildable head so that I can rebuild it myself.

Any recommendations?
My Location: Bharat (aka IN) .. Namaste /\ .. ***TC doesn't work for me as it's an imperfect solution to a problem that I never even had*** - Sossij
#2 (permalink)      1/8/2021 1:11:44 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Andyk
  • JoinedOct 2013
  • Posts 10987
  • Reviews 680
  • Kudos9402
By the way, SMOANT is a dick company to call that thing a POD system. Their designing team is full of duffers!
My Location: Bharat (aka IN) .. Namaste /\ .. ***TC doesn't work for me as it's an imperfect solution to a problem that I never even had*** - Sossij
#3 (permalink)      1/9/2021 2:09:48 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Andyk
  • JoinedOct 2013
  • Posts 10987
  • Reviews 680
  • Kudos9402
Nobody uses a rebuildable pod system?
#4 (permalink)      1/9/2021 5:07:14 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
airwinny
  • JoinedSep 2014
  • Posts 8593
  • Reviews 224
  • Kudos31055
+1 details
I use the Voopoo Navi, with a Mechlyfe RBA in it, works like a charm, but it's in no way an MTL set up. It's a very nice restricted lung hit, but the Smoant Pasito one is definitely tighter. I haven't seen a good rebuildable pod that does proper MTL. Aspire has some pods based around their Nautilus coil, so a Nautilus RBA should work in theory.

What I mostly use for out and about is a simple Eleaf Ijust mini battery with a Dvarw on top. Smaller and lighter than most pods, and impossible to beat in vape quality.
#5 (permalink)      1/9/2021 5:20:11 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
MotoBlue
  • JoinedMay 2013
  • Posts 4862
  • Reviews 30
  • Kudos4780
+1 details
Ratel XS Rebuildable ? SKU 9718389 Wide open it is a comfortable restricted DL but with the airflow dialed down it is MTL.
Over a thousand squonk products available at Fasttech