shopping cart empty
Authentic asMODus ANANI MTL RTA
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#1 (permalink)      5/14/2021 8:24:44 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Morris68
  • JoinedNov 2014
  • Posts 5387
  • Reviews 50
  • Kudos8337
Authentic asMODus ANANI MTL RTA
I'm not usually an MTL vaper...but your thoughts on SKU 9717696 ?
“O wad some Power the giftie gie us, to see oursels as ithers see us!" Robert Burns
#2 (permalink)      5/15/2021 6:48:13 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
essellar
  • JoinedSep 2016
  • Posts 2249
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos1949
+2 details
It's not great. You have your choice between... the draw it has. (There's no adjustment at all.) And there will be condensation in the chimney/drip tip - it's really too narrow. Flavour's fine, but between the take-it-or-leave-it airflow and constantly needing to clear the chimney/drip tip, there are a lot of better choices to be had. If it were local retail at original prices (and given no clone availability), it wouldn't be horrible for the money unless you had the VXV Soulmate available too, but if you're buying here, there's no good reason to settle for this atty.
#3 (permalink)      5/15/2021 7:29:36 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
carrion4worm
  • JoinedAug 2017
  • Posts 2774
  • Reviews 275
  • Kudos1466
+2 details
There is a reason you see products like this for cheap at retailers....it didn't sell/ it's not good / something is wrong with it.

Good example is the 18.00 Asmodus Amighty I bought elsewhere, simply because it was "cheap". IMO, Barely worth the money I spent (and paint not included, of course!)

That definitely doesn't mean you won't like it, it could be your vaping Nirvana... it just wasn't for many. My distro buddy has a box of them, 10 bucks a piece, and still not many takers...I cracked mine accidentally second day I had it.

Haven't bothered with another.
I know words...I have the best words.