Boro World! Is it worth it?
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.
Thread Tools


Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#1 (permalink)      6/30/2021 12:35:56 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
FaisalAlroqi
Verified
  • JoinedSep 2019
  • Posts 47
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos11
Boro World! Is it worth it?
Hello Everyone. I wonder if the boro world worth the high price the groups in facebook asking for? bb worth $300 and other boros like Delro cost $1000 or more. are the Panda or Mobb mini rba really that good and rda like flavor?
#2 (permalink)      6/30/2021 12:39:52 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
djvillan
Verified
+1 details
No.
#3 (permalink)      6/30/2021 2:42:20 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
carrion4worm
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2017
  • Posts 4851
  • Reviews 282
  • Kudos3042
+2 details
Squonk or drip for flavor, if thats your sole driving purpose.

Boros are great for portability, but flavor is more consistant with medium to smaller rtas.

They also can drive you crazy, while also being very rewarding and "cool" little gear.

Start with SXK...they have made more boro mods than anyone. The supbox is a very forgiving device for a first timer.
What does he mean when he says words?
#4 (permalink)      6/30/2021 3:00:13 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Lalli
Verified
  • JoinedSep 2016
  • Posts 216
  • Reviews 2
  • Kudos149
#5 (permalink)      6/30/2021 5:06:20 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
Gigirat67
Verified
  • JoinedDec 2016
  • Posts 550
  • Reviews 124
  • Kudos289

I’m just under 12 months into that world and I can confirm that DJ is correct for a short answer.
And cAw is 100% right about the fun and headache that goes with it+all the other stuff and advice about boro world.

On the other hand, it’s more than decent and much better than the average rba, depending on which bridge/coil or rba you choose to insert in the boro.
On top of everything it’s great fun and super neat to use a Bb. It’s become my favourite nicotine dispenser plus i don’t give a sheep about flavour as I do no flavour now.
#6 (permalink)      6/30/2021 9:14:45 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Tony215
Verified
  • JoinedMar 2020
  • Posts 433
  • Reviews 11
  • Kudos111
the vape you get from boro gear is different.. not necessarily better,, you can say rdas are better... but they also imply a lot more vape and a lot more juice..

a lot of boro gear appeal is just that.., appeal... they can be stylized more..

The price tag does not directly translate to a difference in vape quality, 'dollar for dollar'..

(its not like that...) Instead, the price is more-so dictated by the rarity and demand for the gear instead..

I have a couple different Mission Switch and inners kits.., they were $230-250... they're just plastic switches..
not that elaborate.. its just that there's like., under 200 made of each type..

Edited on 6/30/2021 at 9:15 AM. Reason:
#7 (permalink)      7/1/2021 3:08:29 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
FaisalAlroqi
Verified
  • JoinedSep 2019
  • Posts 47
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos11
carrion4worm wrote:

Squonk or drip for flavor, if thats your sole driving purpose.

Boros are great for portability, but flavor is more consistant with medium to smaller rtas.

They also can drive you crazy, while also being very rewarding and "cool" little gear.

Start with SXK...they have made more boro mods than anyone. The supbox is a very forgiving device for a first timer.



I own skyline r and imperia is the flavor on panda brige same or less? i think of buying new panda rba or taifun gt3 the original one with steamtuner nano kit.

#8 (permalink)      7/1/2021 3:09:18 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
FaisalAlroqi
Verified
  • JoinedSep 2019
  • Posts 47
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos11
Tony215 wrote:

the vape you get from boro gear is different.. not necessarily better,, you can say rdas are better... but they also imply a lot more vape and a lot more juice.. a lot of boro gear appeal is just that.., appeal... they can be stylized more..The price tag does not directly translate to a difference in vape quality, 'dollar for dollar'..(its not like that...) Instead, the price is more-so dictated by the rarity and demand for the gear instead..I have a couple different Mission Switch and inners kits.., they were $230-250... they're just plastic switches..not that elaborate.. its just that there's like., under 200 made of each type..



I own skyline r and imperia is the flavor on panda bridge same or less? i think of buying new panda rba or taifun gt3 the original one with steamtuner nano kit.

#9 (permalink)      7/1/2021 10:01:07 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
njrmayo
Verified
  • JoinedSep 2020
  • Posts 557
  • Reviews 2
  • Kudos179
djvillan wrote:

No.



This

#10 (permalink)      7/2/2021 2:56:06 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Tony215
Verified
  • JoinedMar 2020
  • Posts 433
  • Reviews 11
  • Kudos111
FaisalAlroqi wrote:

carrion4worm wrote:
Squonk or drip for flavor, if thats your sole driving purpose.

Boros are great for portability, but flavor is more consistant with medium to smaller rtas.

They also can drive you crazy, while also being very rewarding and "cool" little gear.

Start with SXK...they have made more boro mods than anyone. The supbox is a very forgiving device for a first timer.

I own skyline r and imperia is the flavor on panda brige same or less? i think of buying new panda rba or taifun gt3 the original one with steamtuner nano kit.



to me... they are both 'must haves' ... BUT.., if you are already into 'RDL 22-24m single coil high end clone RTAs'.... then just stick with that i'd say.. and get the Taifun GT3... They have the Mini style one here on FT for $11 and there's the taller one with the 'cage' on 3f for like.. $15... (as of a couple months ago, idk about now) the one on here is probably best.., just no logos on it.. Getting Billets and bridges in a bigger commitment.. more of a learning curve, time consumption... its just not as casual to build or rewick.., especially if you're not already involved with it..

I like the GT3 more than the new Skyline..., but the Imperia... idk, they're like neck n neck to me..
Love the Imperia flavor.., but the GT3 draw/airflow..

#11 (permalink)      7/2/2021 3:03:57 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Tony215
Verified
  • JoinedMar 2020
  • Posts 433
  • Reviews 11
  • Kudos111
Gigirat67 wrote:

I’m just under 12 months into that world and I can confirm that DJ is correct for a short answer.
And cAw is 100% right about the fun and headache that goes with it+all the other stuff and advice about boro world.

On the other hand, it’s more than decent and much better than the average rba, depending on which bridge/coil or rba you choose to insert in the boro.
On top of everything it’s great fun and super neat to use a Bb. It’s become my favourite nicotine dispenser plus i don’t give a sheep about flavour as I do no flavour now.



Wait, wait wait.. Hold the phone.. I'm sorry.., Did I read that right..? You don't 'do' flavour/flavor anymore...?

damn.. smh.., i'm sorry for your lose... i'd be heart broken.. Guess Hitler did win the war..
Mr. T said it best.., "I pity da fool that don't use no flavor in his vape..!" Amen.