Reccomend me some sbs box mod
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#31 (permalink)      8/16/2021 2:28:05 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
djvillan
Verified
RattyRat wrote:

So you can convert the Mixx into a 21700 mod? That's a huge plus if so.
All you guys seem to love the Mixx, guess I pick one up when it's on sale somewhere.
I also love the look of the balance(clone sood here). So tiny so cute, only reason i haven't bought it yet because I think it's a bit overpriced... Not expensive but don't know if that clone worth that money they ask for it here.
Also like the converter too, because it is the cleanest mod I ever saw. I don't really care taht you can made it into a regulated tube mod... But it is so simple. No pointless usb port that I never use, no pointless buttons, only one button, and i dont even need more, I find the wattage I use than I usually dont even tuch it anymore. Also you can rotate the button (and the atomizers air intake). So yeah... Clean and simple, and also a bit pricy for what it is really (referring to the price here on ft) :D
But surely

You can buy the 21700 conversion kit from Aspire's store on Ali. You can also find the Mixx for forty to forty five bucks, just search google.

The Balance clones have various issues such as a weak 510, most attys can't screw all the way down causing a noticeable gap, the screen issues develop over time and even completely black out, the buttons on the white POM one don't match the white body and it becomes very noticeable over time, sometimes the wattage changes by all itself for one or two vapes. All of mine have been put back in their pelican cases and shelved now.

But you can easily swap out the clone DNA60 chip in the Balance clone for a genuine one.

Edited on 8/16/2021 at 2:32 AM. Reason:
#32 (permalink)      8/16/2021 9:24:14 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
macranife
Verified
  • JoinedJun 2016
  • Posts 2171
  • Reviews 45
  • Kudos8361
+2 details
RattyRat wrote:

So you can convert the Mixx into a 21700 mod? That's a huge plus if so.

the 21700 battery sleeve and cap cost me £13

av just ordered another Mixx in frosted yellow (£34) uk vendor
I did see an all black version for £30 on another uk site
the blue one I posted a pic of above is machined anodised aluminium,
the frosted is plastic so should be a whole lot lighter

This is also worth considering at the right price
doesnae hit as well as the mixx and 18650 only
but small and compact wi the right tank on it

Edited on 8/16/2021 at 9:29 AM. Reason: forgot aboot that one
#33 (permalink)      8/16/2021 10:28:20 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
RattyRat
Verified
  • JoinedNov 2015
  • Posts 331
  • Reviews 101
  • Kudos189
+1 details
macranife wrote:

This is also worth considering at the right pricedoesnae hit as well as the mixx and 18650 onlybut small and compact wi the right tank on it

Yeah yeah the Z1, they are dirt cheap now for some reason... i consedered it also would try the siren...2? or 3? which included in the kit... but you know... have to choose one... if I would have more money to spare I would get the Mixx, the Z1, the Paramore, the Balance and the converter, but... I don't have, so I'll wait till the Mixx will be on discount somwhere...

yeah Dj I found one site where it was 45 bucks but that's a US site and also says it is out of stock :) other than that the cheapest was $60 with free shipping... prety good considering shipping from China costs more than $10. usually $12ish.
Also shipping from UK usually far more expensive and still have to pay the VAT since brexit, so UK sites are a No Go too. Pretty much China or local, or neighboring countries... loacal and close countries are far more expensive, and usually the shipping also cost more than shipping from the other side of the Earth... so yeah, it's worth the waiting and VAT is nothing considering the price gap.

#34 (permalink)      8/16/2021 10:34:36 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
RattyRat
Verified
  • JoinedNov 2015
  • Posts 331
  • Reviews 101
  • Kudos189
Found it for 35GBP ... doesn't even ship to Hungary, damn... cant even check shipping costs
also they only have it in one color...
#35 (permalink)      8/16/2021 10:44:47 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
macranife
Verified
  • JoinedJun 2016
  • Posts 2171
  • Reviews 45
  • Kudos8361
+1 details
That's a pita

keep lookin you'll find one somewhere

at the right price
#36 (permalink)      8/16/2021 11:02:19 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Gatok
Verified
  • JoinedSep 2018
  • Posts 737
  • Reviews 21
  • Kudos1095
+2 details
Look at more sources, $40, all colors in stock, free shipping.
#37 (permalink)      8/16/2021 11:12:25 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
djvillan
Verified
+1 details
Gatok wrote:

Look at more sources, $40, all colors in stock, free shipping.

Yep, where I got mine from last year.

#38 (permalink)      8/16/2021 12:07:48 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
RattyRat
Verified
  • JoinedNov 2015
  • Posts 331
  • Reviews 101
  • Kudos189
Soooo I checked more sources, ALL the sources, 5 first page on google, and I am So Incredibly slow...

OMFG! I forgot to login so it did not show the real price -.-

Thank you guys!

Can I ask for one last favor? Macranife,
Could you upload a picture about the orchid color? I mean... cant find a non shop/manufacturer made picture. cant even tust pictures these days, just ask the guy with the orange SXK BB :D
#39 (permalink)      8/16/2021 5:57:38 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
macranife
Verified
  • JoinedJun 2016
  • Posts 2171
  • Reviews 45
  • Kudos8361
+1 details
RattyRat wrote:

Soooo I checked more sources, ALL the sources, 5 first page on google, and I am So Incredibly slow...

OMFG! I forgot to login so it did not show the real price -.-

Thank you guys!

Can I ask for one last favor? Macranife,
Could you upload a picture about the orchid color? I mean... cant find a non shop/manufacturer made picture. cant even tust pictures these days, just ask the guy with the orange SXK BB :D

The orchid is more toward purple imo

On checkin the box mine is Sapphire

Looks better bareback
With a GT4s on top

Edited on 8/21/2021 at 7:38 AM. Reason:
#40 (permalink)      8/16/2021 6:32:49 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
RattyRat
Verified
  • JoinedNov 2015
  • Posts 331
  • Reviews 101
  • Kudos189
Yeah, it was suspicious that you said orchid, and blue before... But for some folks purple is just a shade of blue.
oh well, I need to trust company pictures :D
#41 (permalink)      8/16/2021 7:36:26 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Tony215
Verified
  • JoinedMar 2020
  • Posts 424
  • Reviews 11
  • Kudos105
+1 details
I like the quicksilver one the most.. If I had a second one.. The toffee/coffee color.. Oh and I can attest to the Balance issues.. Had mine for a day, and now there is a thin horizontal line running through the middle of the screen.. :/