Reccomend me some sbs box mod
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#71 (permalink)      9/30/2021 11:34:47 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
carrion4worm
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2017
  • Posts 4842
  • Reviews 282
  • Kudos2896
I can promise that "lysen", "vazzling", "marstech", etc have never made an atty. They do, however, distribute WejoyTech's products to various resellers.

Your favorites are made by the same company. Kinda makes sense, I bet!

I know that ShenRay is alive from correspondence yesterday. They, too are simply buying Wejoy products and reselling them.

Most "clones" that are not SXK, but are 1 to 1 are made by Wejoytech. Ulton still makes products as well...YFTK and Coppervape are two small independent manufacturers that I can't find out ANYTHING about, lol! I do think they still make their own products when they are able....but I can't know for sure.
What does he mean when he says words?
#72 (permalink)      10/1/2021 2:17:12 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
RattyRat
Verified
  • JoinedNov 2015
  • Posts 352
  • Reviews 115
  • Kudos205
double post

Edited on 10/1/2021 at 2:30 AM. Reason:
#73 (permalink)      10/1/2021 2:17:18 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
RattyRat
Verified
  • JoinedNov 2015
  • Posts 352
  • Reviews 115
  • Kudos205
after a bit of morning research:
YFTK = Shenzhen Yuanfei Tech Technology Co., Ltd.
Chinese name: 深圳市遠飛泰克科技有限公司
Date of Establishment: 2016-05-18
Can't fin much more about them... company in shenzen, 5 years old... and really no more info about them, and I even checked Chinese sites

Shenzhen Coppervape Technology Co., Ltd.

Coppervape... well they have a fb page, and unlike yftk's fb page it is actually not dead.... so If somebody need more info about them just need to ask, I am sure they happily answer...

Oh also they have a shitty unprofessional website... so trash it's worth to check out :D coppervape dot com... it is hilarious, looks like a middle-schooler's unfinished home project...

You sure ShenRay only resells Wejoy stuff? On their site they seemed like a genuine manufacturing company... For example Taifun GTR 25mm is listed on ShenRay's site, but on Wejoy they only have the 23mm... idk man...

Edited on 10/1/2021 at 2:30 AM. Reason:
#74 (permalink)      10/1/2021 8:18:16 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
carrion4worm
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2017
  • Posts 4842
  • Reviews 282
  • Kudos2896
+1 details
Shenray used to make their own products, but according to my source have been reselling others' products since late 2019. doesn't mean Wejoy is their only provider....some small shops probably still exist to do "spec work", or "overflow" from larger, busier companies.

One thing for sure: Ulton, SXK, and Wejoy make great products, and do a pretty good job of filling the niche void. Anything we get from any other company, especially YFTK or Coppervape, is a bonus. the industry will continue to "streamline", unless a "revival" of sorts takes place.

Edited on 10/1/2021 at 8:23 AM. Reason:
#75 (permalink)      11/7/2021 7:08:24 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Brianstech
Verified
  • JoinedOct 2020
  • Posts 85
  • Reviews 44
  • Kudos80
$0.50 rebate earned+3 details
Back to the subject of SBS mods, I've really been enjoying my new Hippovape B'adapt Pro in red/brown translucent.

24mm RTA's fit, but only 22mm if you want to use the cage. 18650/21700. Surprisingly short and light for a 21700 mod.

The only con I have is the firing button is on the side, and the up and down button is where the firing button is on most mods. Pressing the up and down at the same time locks the wattage, so accidently pressing them like the firing button on a normal device unlocks the wattage and changes the setting before I realize I'm not getting a hit. I've already learned to pay closer attention whenever I pick it up.

For about forty bucks this mod is a great deal so far.. I just hope it lasts longer than my Mechlyfe Paramours.

#76 (permalink)      11/8/2021 1:54:16 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
RattyRat
Verified
  • JoinedNov 2015
  • Posts 352
  • Reviews 115
  • Kudos205
Looks awesome, and the kf lite looks to be just the right hight. That 40 bucks will go down eventually... If i know it correctly this is a pretty fresh model right?
What I'm more interested in is that what's that blue thing on the right?
Yeah... Firs I paramore, than I reas the reviews and learned that it's not worth it's price to put it lightly... Shame... That mod looks cool... Wasted potential

Edit: looking at mine now that's not a Lite... Is that the Doggystyle?

Edited on 11/8/2021 at 1:56 AM. Reason:
#77 (permalink)      11/8/2021 1:54:23 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
RattyRat
Verified
  • JoinedNov 2015
  • Posts 352
  • Reviews 115
  • Kudos205

Edited on 11/8/2021 at 1:55 AM. Reason: Double post
#78 (permalink)      11/8/2021 2:53:55 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
lazyfitter
Verified
  • JoinedFeb 2016
  • Posts 3990
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos7922
RattyRat wrote:
[quote][/quote]
Think that blue one on the right is a ministick or the later eleaf copy...baby something! The one next to that is a blue stratum zero mini.

Edited on 11/8/2021 at 2:54 AM. Reason:
#79 (permalink)      11/8/2021 3:48:23 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Brianstech
Verified
  • JoinedOct 2020
  • Posts 85
  • Reviews 44
  • Kudos80
+1 details
The blue mod closest to the SBS is an Eleaf Pico Baby sporting a 16mm Dvarw, then the one on the extreme right is a Stratum Zero Mini clone with a blue 22mm KF Lite.

I have a 2k16 Doggystyle on the B'adapt. A KF Lite is about the same fit, in fact I've had a 22mm on there with the cage, then a 24mm without it. I really like SBS mods that can use shorter tanks.

On a side note, that Doggy puts out amazing flavor with Steam Tribe Peanut Butter nic salt. It's so good I'm running out of it already.
#80 (permalink)      11/8/2021 3:54:49 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Brianstech
Verified
  • JoinedOct 2020
  • Posts 85
  • Reviews 44
  • Kudos80
Oh, and the Hippovape B'adapt was just released within the past few weeks. I pre-ordered it, and thankfully the delivery date wasn't delayed over and over like others have been in the past.

Edited on 11/8/2021 at 4:04 AM. Reason:
#81 (permalink)      11/8/2021 5:43:03 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
carrion4worm
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2017
  • Posts 4842
  • Reviews 282
  • Kudos2896
Never really enjoyed using SBS mods too much,as my hands are too big, and most modders put the fire button very low on the front, where only my ring or pinky finger naturally fits, which combined with the small size, cramps my hands (already have nerve damage from guitar/ welding for 15 years)...

...but I totally get the appeal, and there are some nice designs coming out, occasionally.

My favorite? The Supbox, due to a bigger body and higher fire button, but I get the most use out of the Mixx with 21700, and this little gem...which afaik, is the only with a sliding, adjustable body that allows for different height rtas - something that should be integrated into mainstream SBS mods.