please FT bring this MOD
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.
Thread Tools


Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#51 (permalink)      9/1/2021 6:42:45 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Karebopapo
Verified
  • JoinedJul 2020
  • Posts 25
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos2
carrion4worm wrote:

still enjoying this little guy...Be sure to adjust Escribe settings, and reduce stand by time, as it comes set at 60 seconds...I usually am satisfied with 15 seconds.

After 1 tank of juice through my fave tank, about 35 or 40 puffs, the battery gauge shows "full", even at 44 watts!

Of course, 35 watts and lower is desirable for 18650, just for battery life on a DNA 60.

Havent tried 18350 mode, but will over the weekend.

very comfy in hand, works well for lefties! righties are fine too....
One thing to mention is short 510 pins way not register to this mod. So far, my Taifun Gx and DoggyStyle are unusable with this mod for me, though I haven't done any switching of 510 plates or adjustments, this was just an initial problem that needed to be mentioned.

Yes, i would buy it again! Very nice, even a bit "high end" looking and feeling. Nice job by BP!


ok adjust escribe for the screensaver is it?so can safe more batteries life.from what web u buy this mod my friend.can u share with me? fasttech not bring it in yet ๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”

#52 (permalink)      9/1/2021 6:47:52 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
carrion4worm
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2017
  • Posts 4842
  • Reviews 282
  • Kudos2896
Element in the US, however the 15% sale just ended. so it's around 140.00 US, plus shipping. You may find iot elsewhere cheaper, I use Element for service and 3 day shipping, but not their prices!

They are fair, but not cheap, lol.
What does he mean when he says words?
#53 (permalink)      9/1/2021 7:00:03 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
EternalSpline
Verified
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 5947
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos4234
+1 details
carrion4worm very disappointed in the way you treated cilika.
#54 (permalink)      9/2/2021 12:14:54 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
carrion4worm
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2017
  • Posts 4842
  • Reviews 282
  • Kudos2896
Why? because cilika is a female? Bullshit. If that was a guy spewing the unnecessary attack,and receiving the same, nobody would bat an eye. In fact, most of it WAS dj. Think for yourself, that's what I do, it works!

I haven't, and don't want to, see a vagina for proof, so let's keep the horn-dogging to a minimum. man/woman means nothing over the internet.
What does he mean when he says words?
#55 (permalink)      9/2/2021 5:11:33 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
pewpew
Verified
  • JoinedApr 2015
  • Posts 2652
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos1094
Small mods and 18650 are just fine
But 18350 is really impractical
"Fast" charging at 1A sounds bogus
Silica fibers has carcinogenic concerns

EternalSpline wrote:

carrion4worm very disappointed in the way you treated cilika.


But why? What's disappointing in seeing asshole being an asshole? That's normal way of things to come.


Edited on 9/2/2021 at 5:43 AM. Reason:
The answer to 1984 is 1973 ยง Panasonic or Samsung - that is the question: Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer.
#56 (permalink)      9/2/2021 5:40:47 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
The_Masteres
Verified
  • JoinedJan 2019
  • Posts 528
  • Reviews 2
  • Kudos168
+1 details
cilika wrote:

But I agree that most VW mods in 18350 are plenty of waste of place. hehe
Years back, mods designed for (uniquely) 18350 batteries were much slimmer.



I agree with that, 18350 mods Should be way smaller/slimmer than 18650 mods.

I personally use all batterys, 18650 mostly, 21700 for DL above 30w, and regarding 18350 I only use it with the Amazing tek Division v3.1 compact. It is with this kind of mod that this battery makes really the difference, as it is the smallest mod I ever saw/used.

Very convenaient for MTL, even when out for a whole day (with one or two spares in the car, bag ...) When one wants to vape with highest discretion and keep the Pocket as light as possible (whearing a suit for exemple).

However, i don't Know any other mod as small as the tek div compact, so won't use 18350 otherwise/with any other mod that does not bring the tinny/small size factor.

#57 (permalink)      9/2/2021 7:31:38 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
EternalSpline
Verified
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 5947
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos4234
+5 details
carrion4worm wrote:

Why? because cilika is a female? Bullshit. If that was a guy spewing the unnecessary attack,and receiving the same, nobody would bat an eye. In fact, most of it WAS dj. Think for yourself, that's what I do, it works!

I haven't, and don't want to, see a vagina for proof, so let's keep the horn-dogging to a minimum. man/woman means nothing over the internet.



First off she has been here longer than you and is almost always nice to everyone. It's almost unheard of for her to have words with anyone. I can't remember a time, maybe when it is the all out war that this place becomes a bit she does.

Secondly you know there is a language issue. We communicate with people all over the world on here, represent us better.

Third, yeah she is a woman. At least try and treat her a little better. Would you want someone talking to your mom or sister in that way?

You are on here I think deciding no one likes you, and then treating everyone as such, which will make it so no one likes you. Sort of self fulfilling the outcome.

I advised you before not to roll around with pigs on here and complain about being muddy. Yet here you still are rolling around with them. It's fine, do you, but try and leave the good people out of it.

I am not here making fun of you, or giving you shit, not one day. I am always nice to you. Sure you do and say some things here and there that I don't agree with, but for me this one went to far and I needed to chime in. I am not chiming in to start some shitty back and forth with you, full of name calling and kid shit. If I could have sent you a PM to tell you I feel like it was to much I would have.

As far as horn-dogging I found two definitions for horn-dogging.

horn dogging
the clean or nice act of being horny
"yesterday i was horn dogging so much, i didnt leave the bathroom for an hour"

horn dogger, a man that seeks out many women for sex. Man that acts like a horny dog that will have sex with anyone that will allow it. Man could have sex with the same person but at a higher than normal amount.
my friend just text me that he just had random sex with a stranger for the 3rd time this week,what a horn dogger.

I don't think these fit the situation. As far as what ever else you might mean by it, I am happily married. If I was to pursue someone, which I wouldn't, I assure you it would not be on a Chinese gadget site. I am in Florida we have an abundance of beautiful ladies, so whatever you are insinuating lets not be silly. I have never once flirted with Cilika in any way, and I have had plenty of time to do it. Airwinny on the other hand, every chance I get, lol.

It is easy to be on here and fight with the same people, it's more fulfilling not to.

Be on here to share knowledge, talk to people with different tastes and see how others are doing the hobby differently. Make friends with someone you never would have met in a million years. Find out about where they live and what that is like. Discuss new gear, shit on new gear, buy new gear anyway, lol. I just don't see the point in letting something that is supposed to be a hobby you enjoy turn into fighting with random people from all over the world, fuck all of that. This forum and life is what you make it brother, now go forth and live better!

#58 (permalink)      9/2/2021 9:32:41 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
airwinny
Verified
  • JoinedSep 2014
  • Posts 8759
  • Reviews 224
  • Kudos31407
+2 details
EternalSpline wrote:

Airwinny on the other hand, every chance I get, lol.


I checked. My wife's fine with it. Or at least I think that's what "K." means.

#59 (permalink)      9/2/2021 10:09:14 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
EternalSpline
Verified
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 5947
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos4234
+3 details
I hope it is!

I have not checked with my wife, but she is in a mood, I don't want to make it worse.
#60 (permalink)      9/2/2021 5:33:01 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
carrion4worm
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2017
  • Posts 4842
  • Reviews 282
  • Kudos2896
yep that's horn dogging. You brought this up because of her gender, correct? We are good, so thanks....but no thanks.

And she commented on MY post, not the other way 'round. Last time I checked, I am allowed to have an opinion, without Cilika's first words being "you're wrong". Go back, and re-read without sex IN or ON, your mind. She edited my post, singled out one sentence out of context, and went on a rant because "18350 mod" or whatever...a silly argument to my initial post(which she goes on to agree with)

I can speak 3 languages half-assed too...I don't use that as a selling point.

EDIT: actually, that was not really Cilika saying that, that was Daily Jealous.(about speaking multiple languages, poorly)
What does he mean when he says words?
#61 (permalink)      9/2/2021 5:50:03 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
EternalSpline
Verified
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 5947
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos4234
+2 details
I honestly don't understand how you think I am interested in having sex with anyone on here besides the obvious Airwinny, and even that has been a if we were in prison doing life without parole clause. Not that I am not sure 100% that he is as beautiful on the outside as he is one the inside, it is just that I am straight, and I don't know but he probably is too. It's a scale right, and for me I think it would have to come down to never touch anyone again or touch another man, hell even then I am not 100% sure I would be into it.