[dismiss] FastTech will be on holiday from October 1, 2022 to October 7, 2022. All services resume on October 8, 2022, at 1:00 am (UTC). (details).
My Open "Site-Wide" Apology To ... heffo
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#1 (permalink)      8/23/2021 9:36:21 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
VicViking
Verified
  • JoinedApr 2015
  • Posts 691
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos394
+4 details
My Open "Site-Wide" Apology To ... heffo
This Is My Open Apology To ... "heffo"

PART I {A}

Although unequivocally undeserving of Your forgiveness ...
if You could only for one moment, be so gracious as to allow Me a glimpse of salvation,
a temporary relinquishing from the anguish that even now threatens to become My Demise,
a brief pardon ... for the children.

That I may say to You ...

I'm SORRY ...

It is only fitting that the Shame of My Wicked Act, must now be submit to the masses. As unlike facebook ... FASTTECH refuses to provide for it's clientele, a private message option ... leaving "going public", the lone avenue whereupon You might come across My Feeble Attempt to soothe a most assuredly painful humiliation to Your sense of Pride, Dignity, and Self Esteem ... Shattered by a once in a lifetime event, A Perfect Storm of the combination of never before imagined, nor anticipated ... REVULSION. My Own Self Importance & Gutless Vile Greed.
There are NO Words, NO WORDS of MAN or BEAST ... that could Ever be accessed to express
the Misery that currently enshrouds the Crumbling Remains of My Forlorn Quintessence
due to the Rotten Hand dealt "You"
by My Very Own.

Quick was My Decent from the Ivory Towers of My Inhabitance, in Pursuit of a means to resolve this Tragedy that relentlessly stalked My Every Move, all the while peering into My Soul like some Ghastly Death Mask, pried from the grasp of an Ancient Sarcophagus Sentinel ...
Long Deceased and Thrice Forgotten.

Far and Wide did I Forage, Sparing NO Expense ... in order to Acquire the Ultimate Curative
for this Thoroughly Unjustifiable Malady ...

only to Blindly Stumble upon It in the Greeting Card Aisle of the Local Pharmacy that provides My Daily Allotment of Opioids. And believe You Me, I had to Fight for It !!! Two words ... One, that in days past ... I had Proudly Championed. The other ... a Total Mystery. To dismiss this particular word as Alien to Me would have been an Understatement of Gargantuan Proportion.

I had to Utilize the shopkeeper, and Query of It's meaning and how one might apply It in a Functional Manner. Several hours later, I Found Myself at odds with the shopkeepers earnest efforts towards conveying the Fundamental Sentiment of It's Nature, and was Growing more than Minorly Frustrated with his plebeian attempts. Then ... just as I was Considering packing it in ... Out Of The Blue, an elderly woman slipped and fell in the exact same aisle that the shopkeeper had been mopping before I'd Called on his service. And the First Word out of his mouth ... was the Exact Same Word he had just proven himself inept at elucidating. Yes ...
the Very Same Word, followed by "I would have set up the CAUTION - WET FLOOR sign, if I had only known how long it would take to help the Handsome Gentleman in the Greeting Card Aisle". Yeah, I know ... but this wobbly wretch tryin' to shift the blame and make "Me" look bad,
is besides the point.

to be continued ...
Is The Fucking You Get, Worth The Fucking You Get ???
#2 (permalink)      8/23/2021 9:37:28 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
VicViking
Verified
  • JoinedApr 2015
  • Posts 691
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos394
This Is My Open Apology To ... "heffo"

PART I {B}

When I Witnessed the fashion in which he clumsily fretted over the old crone, and the look of dread that had swept across his haggard face ... I Realized right then and there, that this was something he had not meant to happen, that this was something that given his druthers ...
he would have had NOT happen, at least not as a result of his own blundering negligence.

I Closed My Eyes so as to Retire Myself from the rapidly escalating chaos, and in My Mind ...
Swiftly Constructed a Scenario that drew upon the mayhem I'd just Played Audience to,
but with Characters more befitting My Prominence.

I Imagined a GOD ... Employing the concept of Second Thoughts, subsequent to having
Created a Being that brought upon the Opposite of the Desired Effect,
than that at It's time of Envisioning.

And this Being ... being a Being ... that NO Being ... can Uncreate.

I GOT IT !!!

It hit Me like a ton of bricks, and when ya join these two words together, Oh ... My ME !!!
I Felt like Jumping for Joy and Howling at the moon, but I was still too Miserable.
I Thought about maybe Asking the shopkeeper if there was anything I could do, if he needed Me to call an ambulance for the quivering shrew with the broken hip, that was shitting all over his freshly mopped linoleum... I "Did", I really Did, but ... it was really none of My business ...
and it was "his" fuckin' shop ... he'd figure it out ... and off I Went.

I had a much larger sturgeon to prepare, one might imply ... the largest of them all.

I was ensnarled in a quest that necessitated My Ability to hold steadfast, until ...
I had attained My Goal ... that goal being a revealing ...
a revealing of a feeling ... a feeling so unyielding ...
unyielding in the wielding ...
of ...

REGRET !!!

I needed to find You, heffo ...

for through the whole of all the lands
be carved in rock or words in sand
there are but two that capture
what I aspire guides rapture

I need to say them now, heffo ...

I need to say ...

#3 (permalink)      8/23/2021 9:47:21 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
carrion4worm
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2017
  • Posts 4843
  • Reviews 282
  • Kudos3018
+7 details
I don't know if that was worth the fucking I got, but "quintessence", "forlorn", and "sarcophagus" in the same "apology"?

Nicely done.
What does he mean when he says words?
#4 (permalink)      8/23/2021 10:06:22 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
tibsy
Verified
  • JoinedFeb 2014
  • Posts 146
  • Reviews 40
  • Kudos135
+2 details
Thanks, now I feel like I've taken too much acid.
#5 (permalink)      8/23/2021 10:42:17 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
ericbnc
Verified
  • JoinedMay 2013
  • Posts 10888
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos11507
+1 details
chucky's in love

That song is playing while I scrolled down.
Up (censored by PRC) creek with a 8 inch long piece of fecal matter for a paddle
#6 (permalink)      8/24/2021 12:44:54 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Richy7
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2014
  • Posts 6946
  • Reviews 155
  • Kudos10340
+4 details
carrion4worm wrote:

I don't know if that was worth the fucking I got, but "quintessence", "forlorn", and "sarcophagus" in the same "apology"?

Nicely done.

Maybe you could save a few of those words to use when you create your own apology to the good folk at Fasttech forums. :)

#7 (permalink)      8/24/2021 2:06:29 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
heffo
Verified
  • JoinedJul 2013
  • Posts 2430
  • Reviews 147
  • Kudos3435
+11 details
OK I'm a little bit weirded out but fuck it...... I forgive you Vic.
#8 (permalink)      8/24/2021 2:28:07 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
VicViking
Verified
  • JoinedApr 2015
  • Posts 691
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos394
+4 details
heffo wrote:

OK I'm a little bit weirded out but fuck it...... I forgive you Vic.

Hey there heffo, do check in now & then ... there's still PART II {A}, {B}, and {C},
and eventually PART III

#9 (permalink)      8/24/2021 6:06:33 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
carrion4worm
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2017
  • Posts 4843
  • Reviews 282
  • Kudos3018
+5 details
Richy7 wrote:

carrion4worm wrote:

Nicely done.

Maybe you could save a few of those words to use when you create your own apology to the good folk at Fasttech forums. :)

A better choice would be for your girl to sprinkle them in her next "nicked" Op-Ed, so it won't be so obvious. I already can write on my own, and can poorly describe things all by myself, lol! Crikey!

Such a troll. do you ever make posts that don't involve insulting another person? Must be a lonely life you live, but you deserve it.

Edited on 8/24/2021 at 6:07 AM. Reason:
#10 (permalink)      8/24/2021 7:25:26 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Still.Me
Verified
  • JoinedNov 2018
  • Posts 12966
  • Reviews 24
  • Kudos19790
+2 details
carrion4worm wrote:

Such a troll. do you ever make posts that don't involve insulting another person? Must be a lonely life you live, but you deserve it.

You have done little here but troll everyone that you do not agree with or whom does not vape in a manner that you see fit.

There are millions of vapers worldwide yet somehow you have imagined most of them incapable of vaping without your help.

Wake up, you are a troll here.

Bloody hell, even your FB page is 99% full of posts that no one replies to 😂

Edited on 8/24/2021 at 7:27 AM. Reason:
#11 (permalink)      8/24/2021 9:01:59 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
carrion4worm
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2017
  • Posts 4843
  • Reviews 282
  • Kudos3018
+3 details
If you think you are on a public FB page, you are. You aren't welcome on my private page. Sorry, but it's pretty obvious why....you stalk me from thread to thread like a lost puppy, replying to posts not even directed to you.

Get a life, toots.