My Open "Site-Wide" Apology To ... heffo
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#11 (permalink)      8/24/2021 9:01:59 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
carrion4worm
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2017
  • Posts 4851
  • Reviews 282
  • Kudos3042
+3 details
If you think you are on a public FB page, you are. You aren't welcome on my private page. Sorry, but it's pretty obvious why....you stalk me from thread to thread like a lost puppy, replying to posts not even directed to you.

Get a life, toots.
What does he mean when he says words?
#12 (permalink)      8/24/2021 9:05:20 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Still.Me
Verified
  • JoinedNov 2018
  • Posts 13351
  • Reviews 24
  • Kudos20107
+2 details
Oh stop crying like a big baby Wormy.. You are simply receiving what you hand out here to a great many.

Don't like it stop mentioning me in threads I am not even a part of.

Edited on 8/24/2021 at 9:07 AM. Reason:
#13 (permalink)      8/24/2021 9:18:05 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
carrion4worm
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2017
  • Posts 4851
  • Reviews 282
  • Kudos3042
+3 details
I'll never mention you again if you just shut up and stop coming here. You are no vaper, you are a troll and a huge reason for the sad state of this Forum.

Many more soft spoken, and less drama-apt users would enjoy your absence. You can take trolls Richy and oft retired viking with you, as none of you serve any purpose, except to back each other up....for some unknown reason you decide to make "life's last stand" on a fucking Vape site.

Ridiculous, as usual. BTW, do you actually understand your sig? Doesn't seem like it. Justice, huh? Sure. Excuse? Lets see you "excuse" yourself.

Gotta go, eh? buh bye, Canuck!

Edited on 8/24/2021 at 9:18 AM. Reason:
#14 (permalink)      8/24/2021 9:20:23 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Still.Me
Verified
  • JoinedNov 2018
  • Posts 13351
  • Reviews 24
  • Kudos20107
+2 details
carrion4worm wrote:

I'll never mention you again if you just shut up and stop coming here.

You havent any idea of just how many wish you would shut the fuck up for at least one day and or disappear completely.

That said, I don't as you are a comical gift that just keeps giving.

Stupid silly fake dread. 😂 🤣

#15 (permalink)      8/24/2021 10:46:58 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
djvillan
Verified
+2 details
carrion4worm wrote:

you stalk me from thread to thread like a lost puppy

You mean like you stalk my reviews and then start a thread about them?

#16 (permalink)      8/24/2021 10:55:32 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
djvillan
Verified
+2 details
carrion4worm wrote:

I'll never mention you again if you just shut up and stop coming here. You are no vaper, you are a troll and a huge reason for the sad state of this Forum.

Many more soft spoken, and less drama-apt users would enjoy your absence. You can take trolls Richy and oft retired viking with you, as none of you serve any purpose, except to back each other up....for some unknown reason you decide to make "life's last stand" on a fucking Vape site.

Ridiculous, as usual. BTW, do you actually understand your sig? Doesn't seem like it. Justice, huh? Sure. Excuse? Lets see you "excuse" yourself.

Gotta go, eh? buh bye, Canuck!

Is carrion4worm huffing and puffing again?

#17 (permalink)      8/24/2021 11:15:21 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Still.Me
Verified
  • JoinedNov 2018
  • Posts 13351
  • Reviews 24
  • Kudos20107
+2 details
Dying here in the heat outside but central air has been running non stop 24/7 since the beginning of April so I personally am worn out from this heat. Allows me to view FT again recently so I do find his arrogance a bit amusing at times.

Its about to get even hotter in Toronto with temperatures expected to feel like 44c
#18 (permalink)      8/24/2021 11:28:51 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
javyn
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2014
  • Posts 14578
  • Reviews 55
  • Kudos20851
+4 details
VicViking wrote:

This Is My Open Apology To ... "heffo"

PART I {B}

When I Witnessed the fashion in which he clumsily fretted over the old crone, and the look of dread that had swept across his haggard face ... I Realized right then and there, that this was something he had not meant to happen, that this was something that given his druthers ...
he would have had NOT happen, at least not as a result of his own blundering negligence.

I Closed My Eyes so as to Retire Myself from the rapidly escalating chaos, and in My Mind ...
Swiftly Constructed a Scenario that drew upon the mayhem I'd just Played Audience to,
but with Characters more befitting My Prominence.

I Imagined a GOD ... Employing the concept of Second Thoughts, subsequent to having
Created a Being that brought upon the Opposite of the Desired Effect,
than that at It's time of Envisioning.

And this Being ... being a Being ... that NO Being ... can Uncreate.

I GOT IT !!!

It hit Me like a ton of bricks, and when ya join these two words together, Oh ... My ME !!!
I Felt like Jumping for Joy and Howling at the moon, but I was still too Miserable.
I Thought about maybe Asking the shopkeeper if there was anything I could do, if he needed Me to call an ambulance for the quivering shrew with the broken hip, that was shitting all over his freshly mopped linoleum... I "Did", I really Did, but ... it was really none of My business ...
and it was "his" fuckin' shop ... he'd figure it out ... and off I Went.

I had a much larger sturgeon to prepare, one might imply ... the largest of them all.

I was ensnarled in a quest that necessitated My Ability to hold steadfast, until ...
I had attained My Goal ... that goal being a revealing ...
a revealing of a feeling ... a feeling so unyielding ...
unyielding in the wielding ...
of ...

REGRET !!!

I needed to find You, heffo ...

for through the whole of all the lands
be carved in rock or words in sand
there are but two that capture
what I aspire guides rapture

I need to say them now, heffo ...

I need to say ...

“From now on, if they arrest me, I'm a hero. If they kill me, I become a martyr. And if they let me go, I become President again.” - Luiz Inácio Lula da Silva, 2016
#19 (permalink)      8/24/2021 12:13:24 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
carrion4worm
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2017
  • Posts 4851
  • Reviews 282
  • Kudos3042
+3 details
djvillan wrote:

carrion4worm wrote:
you stalk me from thread to thread like a lost puppyYou mean like you stalk my reviews and then start a thread about them?

Once again...

if I stand in the front of the room and call out "Idiot"?, no one said you had to stand up and take a bow.

You, dimwit, you gave yourself up.

#20 (permalink)      8/24/2021 1:35:57 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
ericbnc
Verified
  • JoinedMay 2013
  • Posts 10983
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos11543
+3 details
Still.Me wrote:

Dying here in the heat outside but central air has been running non stop 24/7 since the beginning of April so I personally am worn out from this heat. Allows me to view FT again recently so I do find his arrogance a bit amusing at times.

Its about to get even hotter in Toronto with temperatures expected to feel like 44c

Please stop picking on wormy with your cut and paste stories.

You? Know you got that weather report from somewhere and didn't provide a citation in your footnotes 😆

Stay golden sunshine, stay golden

Up (censored by PRC) creek with a 8 inch long piece of fecal matter for a paddle
#21 (permalink)      8/24/2021 2:46:18 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Still.Me
Verified
  • JoinedNov 2018
  • Posts 13351
  • Reviews 24
  • Kudos20107
+2 details
ericbnc wrote:

Please stop picking on wormy with your cut and paste stories.

You? Know you got that weather report from somewhere and didn't provide a citation in your footnotes 😆

Stay golden sunshine, stay golden

🤣