[dismiss] FastTech will be on holiday from October 1, 2022 to October 7, 2022. All services resume on October 8, 2022, at 1:00 am (UTC). (details).
My Open "Site-Wide" Apology To ... heffo
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#21 (permalink)      8/24/2021 2:46:18 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Still.Me
Verified
  • JoinedNov 2018
  • Posts 12934
  • Reviews 24
  • Kudos19769
+2 details
ericbnc wrote:

Please stop picking on wormy with your cut and paste stories.

You? Know you got that weather report from somewhere and didn't provide a citation in your footnotes 😆

Stay golden sunshine, stay golden

🤣

#22 (permalink)      8/24/2021 2:54:23 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
djvillan
Verified
+2 details
carrion4worm wrote:

Once again...

if I stand in the front of the room and call out "Idiot"?, no one said you had to stand up and take a bow.

You, dimwit, you gave yourself up.

I stood up and pointed at you.

#23 (permalink)      8/25/2021 12:45:17 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
VicViking
Verified
  • JoinedApr 2015
  • Posts 644
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos358
+4 details
My Open Apology ... To "heffo"

PART II {A}

The scene of the crime where I Committed My Atrocity, was in a recent thread started by tonypp, titled "Are V.V coils any good? Why 6 wraps?", on page 21 - posting #205 ... My post read as follows :

==================================================================
VicViking wrote:

VikVikin wrote:
STFU No one likes you. Go away

then "I" said

What ... the Actual FUCK !!! ???

I find it very interesting, VERY FUCKING INTERESTING, Indeed ... that both carrion & Crispy gave "kudos" for My response (#188) to the post made by VikVikin (#182) ...
that's just Fuckin' Strange, that they came together for that !!!
What a weird place for a meeting of the minds. Oh well ... ya gotta start somewhere ... maybe there's still hope for humanity. If MANKIND somehow manages survive this thread ...
I'm taking FULL CREDIT !!!

If only I had done My homework and dissected that confounded thread in it's entirety as I normaly would, I would have been aware of "Your" posting, #118 - page 12, where You brilliantly stated :
"Because electricity takes the path of least resistance, you're changing the goalposts by adding a short."
And equally aware that Your posting was the true ground zero for carrion & Crispy to file separate, yet equal kudos ... before diving back into another 20ish odd pages of clawing, biting, spitting, and the same general demonstrations of their previous buffoonery.

I WOULD HAVE KNOWN !!!

But noooooo, I was busy Reflecting on My Youth, of days gone by ...

basking on My Stunningly Beautiful Aunt Heleniä's lap as She suckled Me with sweets, sibilanting the realities of My Heritage ... "My Darling Young Victor, I Don't Want For You To Ever Worry About Being Wrong, Never Ever Ever Should That Nasty Thought Cross Your Mind ... Because Being Always Right ...
Is In Our Blood".

Ya know, Always Being Right comes with some fuckin' responsibilities Ya know ...
AND NOT JUST ONE OR TWO, There's a GOD Damned Shit Load !!!
It Ain't Easy is all I'm Sayin'.

Is The Fucking You Get, Worth The Fucking You Get ???
#24 (permalink)      8/25/2021 12:46:29 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
VicViking
Verified
  • JoinedApr 2015
  • Posts 644
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos358
+4 details

PART II {B}

Now then ... where were We ???

Oh yeah, with that one posting I had Unlatched Pandora's Box ... and the demons that emerged,

sufficed to lead Me to posting #207, which in part read :
Crispycritters wrote:

Not really mate - the reason I gave it Kudos is I don't like accounts created just for wind up purposes. There is Vikvikin and a few other recently created that give Kudos to carrion within minutes of his posting. Life would be easier if these accounts didn't exist. I don't know why carrion gave Kudos to it, but I asssume it is for the same reason.

like I said, Dr Detail ... "a meeting of the minds". Crispy & Carrion in a tree, A-G-R-E-E-IN-G
It Happened Here FIRST !!!
And ... It Happened On "MY" post !!!
So ... I'm taking FULL CREDIT !!!

And finally, on to the crowning jewel, the precipice of My Father's disappointment with Me ...

posting #209, in part also.
Crispycritters wrote:

Detail is essential, "you'll probably find both carrion and I agree on that". What we don't agree on is which details are fantasy and fact.

Crispy & Carrion in a tree, A-G-R-E-E-IN-G ...

I'M TAKING FULL CREDIT !!!

I want You to know that it doesn't change the narrative, NO Sir ... Not One Tiny Bit ... that My repeated Theft of Your sacred Rites of Brag, should be attributed to the combination of various back street elixirs I'd Imbibed (and to what degree, I am uncertain) that fateful evening, and NOT ... having anything to do the methodology in which My Nana raised Me. She is a GOD Damned SAINT, and would have cheerfully crashed opened the Gates Of Hell, if that's what it took ... to see that My Upbringing was "On Par To None" !!!

#25 (permalink)      8/25/2021 12:47:24 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
VicViking
Verified
  • JoinedApr 2015
  • Posts 644
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos358
+4 details

PART II {C}

And for that reason ... My Shame is Real !!! I wouldn't want for You to walk away from this plain-spoken apology with the misconception that this hard told confession is some paltry form of Charlatan Oral Diarrheation, or a financially motivated ruse, merely being incorporated into a much larger scheme, fiendishly devised for the purpose of assureing a never gonna happen readmission to My Father's Will. Noap ... that ship has sailed.

And not only can I kiss that archipelago goodbye ... I COULDN'T CARE LESS !!!

That bumbling team of MI5 retirees (HA ... "rejects" is more like it), that Papa keeps on the payroll ... "For Your Protection" ... RIGHT !!! Since when has Skeletor given one hairless turd about "My" Safety & Security ??? These Cock-Suckers have been On-My-Ass ever since I Returned home from WOODSTOCK ... The First One !!! They're the Mother Fuckers that ratted Me out, I'm sure of it !!! "Father, I need a Ferrari ... Go fuck Yourself, it's Chauncey and a Hitler era Audi for You, Son" and "It's much too dangerous out there for a boy like you on your own ... there's p-l-e-n-t-y of room in the motor house, You can bunk up with Chauncey".

HE'S SO FULL OF SHIT ... $9,000.00 !!! How does He even come up with that amount ??? In the last eighteen months ... NOT Once has That Son-A-Da-Bitch crept out of that Nosferatu's Lair
of a den, He calls His "Command Post". Not to Eat, Not to Sleep, Not to Shit, Shower or Shave.
He must find sustenance in a 24/7 diet of Schadenfreude, because there's surely no fuckin' Maultaschen or Schnitzel being ferried through those Towering Gothic Double Doors. The last time I caught a glimpse of the Mad Mossback, He was dressed like He had just raided the armoire of a Nineteenth Century Hungarian Hussar, and looked like Baba Yaga had gone off and grown a full length beard, long enough to join ZZ TOP. Yeah yeah, tell Me about it ...
and "I'm" the one with a Security Detail !!!

$9,000.00 a week, and Chauncey's steady stream of "Seventy Eight Year Old Man" butt vapors as a substitute for counting sheep every night that I don't pass out at a friends, and all the crow I can eat. Even Gerhardt and William, each pull Thirteen ... and a Fuckin' "First Sunday Bonus" that fluctuates between Five & Ten, depending on whether or not it rained two Mondays prior.

Ya know, You should be the one apologizing to "Me" ... "Look at Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, I'm Mr. Early Bird, gettin' all the worms" Well, I hope You're dancin' a jig right now, 'cause I'm Fucked !!! It's a wonder I even take the time to acknowledge You're shitty little one line posting in the first place ... But I Do !!!

The depth to which My Once Gleeful Spirit has Plummeted regarding this unsavory affair ... oh ah, My Purely Accidental Slightment of You and Your single contribution to that thread,
and NOT the disinheritance ... had for a time, left Me without the vivacity to leave My Chambers,
let alone The Estate.

#26 (permalink)      8/25/2021 12:49:29 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
VicViking
Verified
  • JoinedApr 2015
  • Posts 644
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos358
+4 details

PART III

That's My Family Crest right there, and I would never in a million years ...
further tarnish It's Millennium Stretching Sterling Reputation !!!
My Remorse is "Genuine" ... 150% Real Deal over here, Amigo.
And don't You let anyone try and tell Ya otherwise.

If for any reason You find anything here ... anything at all that does NOT resonate with a
Full & Righteous Tone ... see that it is on account that I am waist deep in New Territory,
A Stranger in a Strange Land ... An Honest To Goodness Maiden Voyage For Me Here ...
I'm Givin' Up My GOD Damned Cherry !!!

You MUST try to understand ... I mean, give it a Real Shot ... The Old College Try, if You will.
Just as I Struggled to comprehend the "ins and outs" of My Favorite New Word,
so must You attempt to entertain the idea that "I" am both "Prisoner & Victim"
to the Privilege of My Own White Aristocracy.

Believe Me ... This Shit Runs Deep.

I have never been one associated with, or accused of "beating a dead horse" ...
but if You would be so kind as to permit Me,
how 'bout it, Bud ...
just one more for the road ...

#27 (permalink)      8/27/2021 3:24:21 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
pewpew
Verified
  • JoinedApr 2015
  • Posts 2652
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos1096
The answer to 1984 is 1973 § Panasonic or Samsung - that is the question: Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer.
#28 (permalink)      8/28/2021 9:46:45 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
OneBadwolf
Verified
  • JoinedJul 2015
  • Posts 4172
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos4464
+4 details
Crucifixion?.. Yes? Great! Line on the left, one cross each. Next!
Vi veri universum vivus vici. Insictus oportet nocere Proud member of the Sea Parks Fire Department
#29 (permalink)      8/29/2021 12:34:06 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
ericbnc
Verified
  • JoinedMay 2013
  • Posts 10886
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos11507
I would like to see how they respond to crucifixion too.

Don't want to see anyone die but you learn a lot about some one fast in tough situations.
Up (censored by PRC) creek with a 8 inch long piece of fecal matter for a paddle
#30 (permalink)      8/29/2021 12:34:08 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
ericbnc
Verified
  • JoinedMay 2013
  • Posts 10886
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos11507
+1 details
I would like to see how they respond to crucifixion too.

Don't want to see anyone die but you learn a lot about some one fast in tough situations.
Up (censored by PRC) creek with a 8 inch long piece of fecal matter for a paddle
#31 (permalink)      8/30/2021 3:43:00 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
OneBadwolf
Verified
  • JoinedJul 2015
  • Posts 4172
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos4464
VicViking wrote:

I have never been one associated with, or accused of "beating a dead horse" ...

Why not? I don't think the horse would mind.

Vi veri universum vivus vici. Insictus oportet nocere Proud member of the Sea Parks Fire Department