US are far away from smart CO2 solutions
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.
Thread Tools


Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#21 (permalink)      9/21/2021 6:15:12 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
carrion4worm
Member
  • JoinedAug 2017
  • Posts 3709
  • Reviews 281
  • Kudos2315
It was a joke! (like the French recalling their US ambassabor, hint,hint!)
What does he mean when he says words?
#22 (permalink)      9/21/2021 6:40:45 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Troepfler
Member
  • JoinedJan 2014
  • Posts 1638
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos893
carrion4worm wrote:

It was a joke! (like the French recalling their US ambassabor, hint,hint!)



That was no joke, I remember you in the starting Trump time.
That was on the far right side?
And now under Biden that is now your middle?
I should watch an asshole like you,
and I will write my short comments from the EU viewpoint in this forum.

Why do you not leave this forum,
we all like politics,
but not with a person like you.

Add: this is my short view, I was a long time not in this forum, please correct me if I am wrong.


Edited on 9/21/2021 at 6:54 PM. Reason:
#23 (permalink)      9/21/2021 7:06:27 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Crispycritters
Member
  • JoinedOct 2020
  • Posts 289
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos287
Troepfler wrote:

With your dirty V8s you are a big problem to this world.And with your coal too.And with your oil from the sands of USA and CAN too.Yust dirty, no way into future.USA is lost in the past.Greetings from Germany.



Dirty V8s, ok

So a certain country is going to stop manufacturing 2 tonne Mercedes and BMWs that are as green as an Auschwitz oven?

Maybe they'll make a token electric model - that nobody will buy.

Germany is green? Pull the other one.

#24 (permalink)      9/21/2021 7:20:57 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Crispycritters
Member
  • JoinedOct 2020
  • Posts 289
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos287
nobody mention VW diesel emmisions.

To be fair VW have paid a lot of huge fines, and the world is a better place now many of those awful VW diesels have been scrapped.

Although Germany don't use much coal for generating power, the same can't be said for the steel and manufacturing industry. If you bother to check the figures for importing coal Germany is pretty high in the rankings.

Sorry pal. You're manipulating facts to support some bizarre US bashing fixation.
#25 (permalink)      9/21/2021 7:31:40 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Troepfler
Member
  • JoinedJan 2014
  • Posts 1638
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos893
Crispycritters wrote:

Troepfler wrote:
With your dirty V8s you are a big problem to this world.And with your coal too.And with your oil from the sands of USA and CAN too.Yust dirty, no way into future.USA is lost in the past.Greetings from Germany.

Dirty V8s, ok

So a certain country is going to stop manufacturing 2 tonne Mercedes and BMWs that are as green as an Auschwitz oven?

Maybe they'll make a token electric model - that nobody will buy.

Germany is green? Pull the other one.



Yes, there are mixed electric/fuel cars in EU which get a big tax discount.
This is the wrong green politics.
The growing green party in Germany wants to stop this,
they want 150km and not less with electrical power.
Wait 2 years and they want 350km with electric in Germany.

That all sounds good, but my 3 batteries in 3 mods are finished after 2 years.
Must I replace my 3.000 Dollar battery pack in my car every 2 years?

#26 (permalink)      9/21/2021 7:46:46 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Troepfler
Member
  • JoinedJan 2014
  • Posts 1638
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos893
Crispycritters wrote:

nobody mention VW diesel emmisions.

To be fair VW have paid a lot of huge fines, and the world is a better place now many of those awful VW diesels have been scrapped.

Although Germany don't use much coal for generating power, the same can't be said for the steel and manufacturing industry. If you bother to check the figures for importing coal Germany is pretty high in the rankings.

Sorry pal. You're manipulating facts to support some bizarre US bashing fixation.



We have the main problem, to transport the electricity from north to south.
You can not imagine this, but Germany is small compared to US.
And yes, we have high power demandig industries, special chemical industrie which needs half of Germanys power.
Steel is not the big problem, the low grade steel is cheaper in China, but that is a CO2 minus.
If you have any more questions, I will explain.

#27 (permalink)      9/21/2021 8:04:06 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Troepfler
Member
  • JoinedJan 2014
  • Posts 1638
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos893
Crispycritters wrote:

nobody mention VW diesel emmisions.

To be fair VW have paid a lot of huge fines, and the world is a better place now many of those awful VW diesels have been scrapped.



That was the same thing in EU and US for ALL car brands.
I am sure including US brands.
US have downgraded emission values for light trucks.
Perhaps a light truck has 10 times higher emissions than a VW.

#28 (permalink)      9/21/2021 8:04:09 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
carrion4worm
Member
  • JoinedAug 2017
  • Posts 3709
  • Reviews 281
  • Kudos2315
So why do you think anyone would want to talk to you if you have already offended them in your first post? I think you don't watch as much Worldwide politics as you portray (obviously, since you didn't get my joke)

Anyway, forget all that! As you said, you haven't been here in a while...but more important than politics, what do you think of the New Sim SX top-coiler? (I'm checking to see if you are really German)
What does he mean when he says words?
#29 (permalink)      9/21/2021 8:32:40 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Troepfler
Member
  • JoinedJan 2014
  • Posts 1638
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos893
carrion4worm wrote:

So why do you think anyone would want to talk to you if you have already offended them in your first post? I think you don't watch as much Worldwide politics as you portray (obviously, since you didn't get my joke)

Anyway, forget all that! As you said, you haven't been here in a while...but more important than politics, what do you think of the New Sim SX top-coiler? (I'm checking to see if you are really German)



Its a hard time in Germany now with the rising greens, you see it in the election TV. I dont think they will survive worldwide if there is no push from US.

Sure my headline is hard, but that is the trueth.

I am still vaping tubes and drippers, since 9 years.

What is a New Sim SX top coiler?

But you are a smart man, you are checking everything.

But be .carefully until they check your asshole in US.

Alles in Ordnung, keine Panik, schreib mal wieder

#30 (permalink)      9/21/2021 9:35:06 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
gotthedrips
Member
  • JoinedJun 2015
  • Posts 3961
  • Reviews 39
  • Kudos8765
carrion4worm wrote:

It was a joke! (like the French recalling their US ambassabor, hint,hint!)




I Give Up!

There are 3 types of people in this world, those who can count and those who cant!
#31 (permalink)      9/21/2021 9:50:30 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Troepfler
Member
  • JoinedJan 2014
  • Posts 1638
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos893
That was his start:

Troepfler, It seems Germany has recalled you in protest...please exit the thread immediately!