[dismiss] Holiday closure: from January 27th to February 7th, 2022. Shipping and support will resume on February 8th, 2022. (details)
FastTech wishes you and yours a safe and prosperous year of Tiger 🐱.
Looking for flavor-centric RTAs
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#11 (permalink)      11/15/2021 2:20:53 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
The_Masteres
  • JoinedJan 2019
  • Posts 527
  • Reviews 2
  • Kudos167
djvillan wrote:

carrion4worm wrote:
Whew! Thank goodness I'm American, 'cause i'm really digging it's ease of use so far...much more friendly than Hussar's usual overdone designs.

Don't really even know how the word is pronounced, much less it's meaning to those people, but "Bogan" isn't normally flattering either, but that dude gets by okay (I guess)

To me, it's a Hussar rta - the best one I've tried since their original "Hussar RTA". A step in the right direction, IMO.It's ok, just don't tell any Aussies or Poms what you're vaping on if you come across any.

In the UK it refers to a person who tends to talk too loudly and in a blunt or opinionated way. In Australia it's also slang for blowjob.

Hussar should rename it, just like Lost Vape renamed the Scutum.

There was an atty called Scutum ? llooolllll

#12 (permalink)      11/15/2021 5:01:19 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
carrion4worm
  • JoinedAug 2017
  • Posts 4182
  • Reviews 281
  • Kudos2550
No, the Lost Vape 100c originally was advertised pre-release with that name, lol (from the Latin word for "shield", referring to it's rugged exterior)

glad they went with "Hyperion", though....
What does he mean when he says words?
#13 (permalink)      11/29/2021 1:17:34 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
FaisalAlroqi
  • JoinedSep 2019
  • Posts 43
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos10
is the gobby rta better in flavor than skyline r ? i already have skyline r but i don't know how i can find the right airfow and right build for it. i vape 3mm airflow usually. but this rta comes with these disks i don't know how to measure it or to know the right airflow.

Airdisk-Skyline-R RDL 1.5 x 3mm
Airdisk-Skyline-R RDL 1.5 x 3.9mm
Airdisk-Skyline-R RDL 2 x 3.9mm
#14 (permalink)      11/29/2021 5:34:56 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
hazratsultabahu
  • JoinedNov 2021
  • Posts 2
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos1
Post deleted by mod (Anniepan) on grounds of: Advertisement
#15 (permalink)      12/15/2021 9:52:38 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
The_Masteres
  • JoinedJan 2019
  • Posts 527
  • Reviews 2
  • Kudos167
carrion4worm wrote:

The best flavor will always be found in single air inlet atties, from my experience...less air, less turbulence, more direct flavor. (Dvarw , J3S, Doggy)

Good dual air inlets for "flavor chasing" are Avatar, Skyline, Tripod, which are just a tick less in flavor reproduction, but excellent all the same.

The GOBBY, which I'm testing now, seems great, and fits more of your criteria - check it out, the SXK is perfect, but there are other versions at different price levels.

Still Happy with the Gobby ? What airflow insert do you use ? I Saw a set of airflow inserts now available.