Mod Kits and Coils making it to USA?
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#1 (permalink)      1/19/2022 4:37:15 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Primopup
Verified
  • JoinedJan 2022
  • Posts 5
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos1
Mod Kits and Coils making it to USA?
Looking to purchase some vape goodies, some box mods and coils, Is there any specific shipping option I need to select? I know I always use USPS expedited when ordering my gear, is it the same here?
Are all the GeekVape products authentic? Sorry for all the questions but it is my first time using fasttech,
Looking on placing a 300$ order and don't want to waste their time , or mine if vape goods aren't making it through.
Funny part is I just received me gear order from China, always makes it through customs using USPS EXPEDITED..
I can't see customs going wild on a vape goods when my gear makes it through everyone , and has for years.
How long is it taking to get to the East coast USA?
My gear powders usually takes only 7 - 10 days..

Thank you all..
#2 (permalink)      1/19/2022 5:05:13 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Ryno619
Verified
  • JoinedApr 2019
  • Posts 439
  • Reviews 46
  • Kudos284
$0.50 rebate earned+1 details
My gear to the west coast has been taking 2-3wks which is not bad. I always pick the free option for 20 dollars plus orders, United States ePacket. Make sure you look at availability for each item. Sometimes I break orders up into smaller ones, my thinking is that it looks less tempting for secondary.

FT is not in the business of false advertising in my experience. If an item says it's authentic then it most likely is.
“For every minute you are angry you lose sixty seconds of happiness.”
#3 (permalink)      1/19/2022 6:42:20 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Primopup
Verified
  • JoinedJan 2022
  • Posts 5
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos1
Thanks for the reply, yes I intend on doing just that exactly. I think I'll start of with the GeekVape Aegis X Kit first, them do the others right after.
#4 (permalink)      1/19/2022 6:53:34 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
desuede
Verified
  • JoinedOct 2015
  • Posts 2529
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos4105
Primopup wrote:

Are all the GeekVape products authentic?

If GeekVape is present in the product title and/or the specifications (or any other brand name for that matter) and there is no mention of styled in the title, then it's an authentic product.

So shop on with confidence. You won't have any unpleasant surprises in that regard.

#5 (permalink)      1/19/2022 7:33:53 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Primopup
Verified
  • JoinedJan 2022
  • Posts 5
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos1
+1 details
Well the shipping can't be any worse than the nightmare going on in the states right now. Looks like big tobacco is getting their way..
The corruption in politics is just a joke, they are the ones who should be thrown in jail.
#6 (permalink)      1/20/2022 1:34:58 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
EternalSpline
Verified
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 5888
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos4197
Everything seems to be making it through to the states from China just fine. Even goes through the regular mail and ends up in your box, unlike the USA shipping right now.

All the tax paying businesses selling vape products in the US right now that have gone under due to all the BS here, it is really sad. I can't imagine sinking everything into a business and have politicians destroy it overnight because they are clueless. Thrown in jail would be the nice thing to do to them.

Never had an issue with Fasttech that they would not fix willingly in all the years I have bought from them. If your buying coils, yes there are some fraudulent coils I think floating around, and some BS spec batteries that I wouldn't touch with a ten foot pole, but if your buying labeled authentic gear it should be fine.

Shipping times it is hard to say, I am in Florida so my shipping takes forever.
#7 (permalink)      1/21/2022 3:38:47 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Anniepan
Staff|M|
  • JoinedNov 2016
  • Posts 11426
  • Reviews 2
  • Kudos5945
+1 details
Hi Primopup, we can ship vape items to US. If there is no built-in battery and the order total amount is above $20.00. We recommend you to choose the free shipping method. We will ship it by USPS expedited service, 10-20 working days for delivery.

Thanks for your help, Ryno619, desuede and EternalSpline. We write "authentic" under the product listing title. :)
#8 (permalink)      1/21/2022 8:13:35 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Primopup
Verified
  • JoinedJan 2022
  • Posts 5
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos1
Thanks Anniepan, I will put the order in after your holiday, enjoy.
#9 (permalink)      1/22/2022 12:25:30 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Anniepan
Staff|M|
  • JoinedNov 2016
  • Posts 11426
  • Reviews 2
  • Kudos5945
Primopup wrote:

Thanks Anniepan, I will put the order in after your holiday, enjoy.

Np. We wish all our members a wonderful weekend:)