Crispy critters "change the nature of a debate thread/ general rant thread"
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.
Thread Tools


Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#121 (permalink)      4/3/2022 10:29:00 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Crispycritters
Verified
  • JoinedOct 2020
  • Posts 785
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos713
Semenskeets wrote:

Or if you get a job digging a hole and you can choose a shovel or a spoon.
You guys are picking the spoon and screaming how proud you are that you worked harder.



I wish there was a lol option, as well as Kudos.

Your post may have had a hint of troll on a vape fetishist site, but it's still funny.

#122 (permalink)      4/3/2022 10:54:12 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
ericbnc
Verified
  • JoinedMay 2013
  • Posts 10833
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos11490
I just wanna get high, which way did yep yep go?
Up (censored by PRC) creek with a 8 inch long piece of fecal matter for a paddle
#123 (permalink)      4/3/2022 11:45:34 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Crispycritters
Verified
  • JoinedOct 2020
  • Posts 785
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos713
djvillan wrote:

Crispy, I couldn't be bothered beating a dead horse.

https://www.fasttech.com/forums/9742225/t/3138266/are-v-v-coils-any-good-why-6-wraps/1



Thanks DJ - now anybody that wishes to have a laugh can read it.

Its not particularly interesting in itself, but for a giggle it could be worth checking when the squabbling started, the original post that started the fight (post 5) being edited to remove the remark that caused the squabble and repeated edited, although now only the final edit remains which was done some 3 days after posting.

The thread is just as fucking dumb as this one. But if you enjoy playing Sherlock it can be fun observing someone rewriting history

#124 (permalink)      4/3/2022 12:39:40 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
ericbnc
Verified
  • JoinedMay 2013
  • Posts 10833
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos11490
+1 details
It's like Rodney King said

"Can't we all just getta bong?"

I always new he had a dream.

😊
Up (censored by PRC) creek with a 8 inch long piece of fecal matter for a paddle
#125 (permalink)      4/3/2022 12:49:56 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
cilika
Verified
  • JoinedSep 2013
  • Posts 16422
  • Reviews 395
  • Kudos29895
Had a little time to read the other thread till #34. Hooups... laughed my ass out at him.
#126 (permalink)      4/3/2022 2:23:59 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
ericbnc
Verified
  • JoinedMay 2013
  • Posts 10833
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos11490
Anyone else have plans tomorrow for Qingming Festival fun? I took the day off and plan to include tomb sweeping and offering sacrifices to ancestors, fire prohibition, eating cold food, spring-outing, tree-planting, kite-flying, willow-planting, chicken-fighting, willow-shooting, playing Cuju (a game of kicking a ball in ancient times), Silkworm Temple Fair, etc.

Can't wait to go willow shooting and playing cuju.

πŸ•ΊπŸ’ƒ

πŸ—‘πŸ—ΏπŸ’΅πŸš­πŸ‘πŸ£πŸŒ±πŸ“βš½πŸ―

🐼
Up (censored by PRC) creek with a 8 inch long piece of fecal matter for a paddle
#127 (permalink)      4/3/2022 4:42:06 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
carrion4worm
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2017
  • Posts 4842
  • Reviews 282
  • Kudos2896
LOL at "some top secret edit" that changed anything relevant in that thread. Poor Crispy, STILL can't just admit he was wrong - fair and square.

What possibly would have been said that I haven't repeated ad nauseum, dear Crispy?

rhetorical question- please don't answer.

What IS curious, however, is the "experts" weighing in now with opinions, saying "Oh, that goes without saying" and "Everyone knows that"...when in fact, they didn't, and remained quiet this ENTIRE time until after Philip does the experiment and I re-posted my experiment.

As I said in the previous thread: "Many people make this mistake"...it's one of those things you take for granted.

Coil you bought is too low? "Just add a wrap" lol . In fact, that was the exact reason I posted the info originally - because I had heard that mistake said many times by users here.

Stay mad, stay happy - I don't care, just vape and do you, and as always, I'll do me!

Thanks for playing!

Edited on 4/3/2022 at 4:43 PM. Reason:
What does he mean when he says words?
#128 (permalink)      4/3/2022 4:45:39 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Crispycritters
Verified
  • JoinedOct 2020
  • Posts 785
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos713
carrion4worm wrote:

Richy7 wrote:
carrion4worm wrote:

Also, adding or removing a wrap on a premade coil will change the size of the coil, but not the resistance. Usually just trimming the legs on a coil doesn't make much difference.

The resistance is set by where the coil is clamped and mounted.

Obviously carrion being far superior to absolutely everyone else has devised a way to use a coil for its intended use without the need to apply it to an atomizer !!

still LOLing btw :))
Yes, but that's not the issue. As I mentioned a few pages back, clamping the wire IS effectively changing the length.
It's not rocket xcience...well, to me, at least, lol.



Unfortunately if anyone checks out the link to the thread that DJVillan provided and reads post 114 you will find this is my statement that you subsequently ridiculed. And now you have transported my comment here and claimed it as your own - to "school me?".

It's time for you to go back to the old thread and 'spell check' it again - so your replies to my post no longer exist, but you will have a quandary - how do you remove my post?

It will be entertaining to see if you are willing to be caught out on a blatant lie on this thread, or if you will amend your posts on the old thread, some nine months later (and find a way not to show the date of amendment).



I bet you change them.


Edited on 4/3/2022 at 4:50 PM. Reason:
#129 (permalink)      4/3/2022 4:53:47 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
carrion4worm
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2017
  • Posts 4842
  • Reviews 282
  • Kudos2896
Post 114? Lol, all you need is page one, maybe page two and three. you know what I said, stop being a sore loser.
What does he mean when he says words?
#130 (permalink)      4/3/2022 5:10:57 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Crispycritters
Verified
  • JoinedOct 2020
  • Posts 785
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos713
carrion4worm wrote:

Post 114? Lol, all you need is page one, maybe page two and three. you know what I said, stop being a sore loser.



But anyone that bothers to look will see that you never made this statement you claim anywhere on this thread before or after post 114. You claimed the electricity moves through the entire coil when it is fitted, including excess leg length that is not trimmed - NOT just the length of coil held between the clamp screws - and the ohms won't change until you cut the excess away.

You ridiculed me at length on this. On this thread you claim my comment as yours

Now DJVillan was kind enough to link the thread anyone that looks can see you are lying your arse off.

Time to start re-editing that old thread Carrion, or should I say Cartman?

#131 (permalink)      4/3/2022 5:31:36 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Crispycritters
Verified
  • JoinedOct 2020
  • Posts 785
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos713
cilika wrote:

carrion4worm wrote:


I can't understand your post jibberish - can you please try to translate it to English?

LOL. Have a good day! It must be nice being perfect, like you!

Balasan khas dari Anda. Tidak ada yang mengejutkan. =)



He can understand your English perfectly, cilika. His problem is you have spotted that he isn't perfect, and he isn't capable of not being admired.