Crispy critters "change the nature of a debate thread/ general rant thread"
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#61 (permalink)      3/31/2022 9:09:28 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Skeeeets
Verified
  • JoinedFeb 2014
  • Posts 11014
  • Reviews 260
  • Kudos6884
Crispycritters wrote:

Maybe if we take a post, cut and paste individual words and rearrange them in an order that fits our nosy as fck agenda, we can discover that post.

Perfect, let me reedit it so it's time lapse is backwards.

If you won't answer it, V8, you answer. What makes posting photos political?

Knock knock, let the devil in. Malevolent as I've ever been, head is spinnin'. This medicine's screamin', "L-l-l-let us in!"
#62 (permalink)      3/31/2022 9:22:37 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
ericbnc
Verified
  • JoinedMay 2013
  • Posts 10834
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos11490
Skeeeets wrote:

All I keep seeing is, posting pictures is "political".

Only assumption I can make from that, is some one is scared they may post a photo that reveals more than intended. Are you afraid? Is your choice of ecig going to interfere with you running for office? Or a snap with partial hand in photo, so one can see your white\black and minoritize you?

I don't understand how a photo is "political".

That is a valid reason.

I break into some neighborhood house to take FT bound photos so my wearabouts is kept incognito.

😊

Up (censored by PRC) creek with a 8 inch long piece of fecal matter for a paddle
#63 (permalink)      3/31/2022 9:24:29 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Skeeeets
Verified
  • JoinedFeb 2014
  • Posts 11014
  • Reviews 260
  • Kudos6884
Eric, can you tell me what makes posting photos online political?
Knock knock, let the devil in. Malevolent as I've ever been, head is spinnin'. This medicine's screamin', "L-l-l-let us in!"
#64 (permalink)      3/31/2022 9:25:32 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Crispycritters
Verified
  • JoinedOct 2020
  • Posts 786
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos713
Skeeeets wrote:

Crispycritters wrote:
Carrion has once again thrown his 'you're too dumb to figure out how to use an image hosting site' at me even though I have repeatedly stated I simply do not wish to use one. My not wishing to subscribe to a hosting site is for personal political reasons that I do not wish to state here

You have been suggested sites that do not require subscription

Crispycritters wrote:
cilika wrote:
Been using this site for posting photos for a year, no subscription or logging in needed.

https://freeimage.host/

In this case I simply do not agree in any way, to make any contribution in any form, either by providing content, funding, or any type of personal detail to any image hosting site.

And still refer to the issue being political.

And nothing has changed. It is interesting that you linked a clipped part of the second post and edited out the party which clearly shows I was explaining to Clika what the full meaning of 'subscribing' to actually means - and it was followed by the single sentence you selected.

For a while I thought you may be simply confused that someone may have a different outlook to you and assumed if you continued questioning me I would share. But from your selective posting and manipulative cutting and pasting it is now clear you are just being deliberately provocative because you have difficulty accepting when someone tells you to mind your own business.

There is no point in me continuing to discuss the obvious as it appears you cannot understand that neither I or my personal thoughts are your property. I'm not making any demands on you but just saying if you want to discuss this further, you could consider finding someone else and you can share your assumptions. Good day to you, Sir.

Edited on 3/31/2022 at 9:28 PM. Reason:
#65 (permalink)      3/31/2022 9:28:31 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
ericbnc
Verified
  • JoinedMay 2013
  • Posts 10834
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos11490
+1 details
Skeeeets wrote:

I could spin that yarn in my head but instead I give an answer.

Nothing is political about posting photos.

Now please answer my question too.

If I post photos of clouds does that make me the sky?

😊

Up (censored by PRC) creek with a 8 inch long piece of fecal matter for a paddle
#66 (permalink)      3/31/2022 9:32:46 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Skeeeets
Verified
  • JoinedFeb 2014
  • Posts 11014
  • Reviews 260
  • Kudos6884
All I'm asking! Is what makes posting images political.

Again im getting a smart ass remark, especially after I posted exactly what you asked for.

A stupidly simple fucking question and your continuing to take it further personal. I'm not asking what the fuck your grudge is or further personal info. I just want to know what the fuck does politics have to do with a fucking stupid picture!

I'll shut the fuck up if absolutely anyone, ANYONE, can answer that. You don't have to say shit Crispy, let someone else explain. I'm stupid as shit sitting here wondering what the fuck is political about posting a picture.
#67 (permalink)      3/31/2022 9:45:39 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
ericbnc
Verified
  • JoinedMay 2013
  • Posts 10834
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos11490
So skeeeets, correct me if I'm wrong, but if I understand the question correctly, you are asking what makes posting photos political?

😊
#68 (permalink)      3/31/2022 9:50:01 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Skeeeets
Verified
  • JoinedFeb 2014
  • Posts 11014
  • Reviews 260
  • Kudos6884
ericbnc wrote:

So skeeeets, correct me if I'm wrong, but if I understand the question correctly, you are asking what makes posting photos political?

😊

All I want to know is why posting photos is political.

#69 (permalink)      3/31/2022 9:54:25 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Skeeeets
Verified
  • JoinedFeb 2014
  • Posts 11014
  • Reviews 260
  • Kudos6884
ericbnc wrote:

Skeeeets wrote:
I could spin that yarn in my head but instead I give an answer.

Nothing is political about posting photos.

Now please answer my question too.

If I post photos of clouds does that make me the sky?

😊

Il take that half-ass.... But I accept that answer.

Photos of the clouds.... If you leave captions and trip on some LSD, you can at least mentally be there, but your still human.

Alright. I'm out of this thread. Sorry to inconvenience anyone with a stupid question.

Edited on 3/31/2022 at 9:55 PM. Reason:
#70 (permalink)      3/31/2022 9:59:30 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
vape8ion
Verified
  • JoinedOct 2013
  • Posts 13916
  • Reviews 45
  • Kudos21540
+1 details

What makes posting photos political?

Well it is all conjecture on my part but let us say that Imjur is partially owned by a political figure, (not that it is), I suppose if I use that service I am supporting a political figure. It is a stretch, no? Other than that, unless the photo has a political agenda, I can see no political connection. I could, however, be missing something because metadata is a thing and may be scrubbed from photos and accumulated for various uses.

I'm out.....have some fun. Eh?
#71 (permalink)      3/31/2022 11:26:15 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
ericbnc
Verified
  • JoinedMay 2013
  • Posts 10834
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos11490
I have an idea too. If the thread is devoted to customers sharing hand checks, dogs or hummel figurines even, then post a photo.

That is called participation. If that thread isn't your thing then stay out of it.