{Help!} Looking for RDTA's with center post fill system with at least 4ml capacity
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#1 (permalink)      4/29/2022 11:42:18 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
dub09
Verified
  • JoinedDec 2013
  • Posts 1785
  • Reviews 27
  • Kudos558
Help! Looking for RDTA's with center post fill system with at least 4ml capacity
Something like those RDTA's like the Split RDTA or CoilArt Warcraft RDTA...

Or deck hole fill system like the SXK Nebula TD RDTA

Edited on 4/29/2022 at 11:43 AM
Smoking is Dead, Vaping is the Future, and the Future is Now... So I will ask a percentage of your sales for each device review I do.
#2 (permalink)      5/1/2022 4:30:19 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
dub09
Verified
  • JoinedDec 2013
  • Posts 1785
  • Reviews 27
  • Kudos558
Anyone?
Smoking is Dead, Vaping is the Future, and the Future is Now... So I will ask a percentage of your sales for each device review I do.
#3 (permalink)      5/1/2022 5:02:49 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
RattyRat
Verified
  • JoinedNov 2015
  • Posts 331
  • Reviews 101
  • Kudos189
$1.00 rebate earned+1 details
Something like this? SKU 9647443? Is this the center post fill system? Or you mean BF or you drip down at the center of the deck like ke the SKU ilI included?
Bit more info would help, like price range, dual/single coil etc
I think most RDTAs are deck hole fill system if i get it right. Either deck hole or side hole there's a few with center post and some with +bf pin too. But I'm not sure if I get these fill systems right. So ye a bit more info would be nice.

Edited on 5/2/2022 at 4:24 PM
#4 (permalink)      5/2/2022 2:04:24 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
dub09
Verified
  • JoinedDec 2013
  • Posts 1785
  • Reviews 27
  • Kudos558
RattyRat wrote:

Something like this? SKU 9647443? Is this the center post fill system? Or you mean BF or you drip down at the center of the deck like ke the SKU ilI included?
Bit more info would help, like price dual range, dual/single coil etc
I think most RDTAs are deck hole fill system if i get it right. Either deck hole or side hole there's a few with center post and some with +bf pin too. But I'm not sure if I get these fill systems right. So ye a bit more info would be nice.

Yeah something like this, thank you...

Looking for more suggestions so I got more choices.

#5 (permalink)      5/5/2022 4:27:49 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
RattyRat
Verified
  • JoinedNov 2015
  • Posts 331
  • Reviews 101
  • Kudos189
+3 details
I can't really help you since I have only a few RDTAs and probably none of em would be good for you... not what you looking for...
Here some rdta with center post fill/ deck hole fill... most of em deck hole since center post seems rare to me.
I didn't include side hole filling RDTAs like the Cabeo or Pyro V4. Tho the two are very similar. Guess deck hole a bit more leak proof when it comes to refilling... but side hole is more leak proof while your stuff lying on its side. But you asked for deck hole, so here they are

SKU 9647443 Coil Father King RDTA
Center post, dual coil, DL, ?6,5 ml?

SKU 9748623 Hellvape Helheim RDTA
Deck hole, dual col, DL, 4,5 ml

SKU 9733463 ThunderHead Creations THC Artemis RDTA
Deck hole(-ish), Single coil, DL, 4,5 ml

SKU 9752535 ThunderHead Creations THC Artemis II RDTA
Deck hole(-ish), Dual coil, DL, 4,5 ml

SKU 9728552 Wotofo Profile RDTA
Deck hole, Mesh/coil, DL, 6 ml

SKU 9659128 Vandy Vape Pyro V2 RDTA
Deck hoel, Dual coil, DL, 4ml

SKU 9660876 5GVape Leopard RDTA
Center post hole, Dual coil, DL, 4ml

For me the leopard seems the most interesting stuff even watched a video on it since it lacks good pictures here... But here's all the deck-hole/center post hole fill system RDTAs with 4 or 4+ ml capacity I could find here on FT....

As I said, this is not really my cup of tea (DL/dual coil stuff), I tried none of these so you better ask anybody else... maybe if you find something interesting you can ask how did it perform from the others I mean specifically that one RDTA you interested in. And thanks the tip... you didn't had to, i do this for my own reasons.... my wish list just got even longer while i was looking through these stuff :D

Edited on 5/5/2022 at 4:28 AM
#6 (permalink)      5/19/2022 2:27:22 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
dub09
Verified
  • JoinedDec 2013
  • Posts 1785
  • Reviews 27
  • Kudos558
+1 details
RattyRat wrote:

...my wish list just got even longer while i was looking through these stuff :D

Thank you :D