{Help!} Spare BF Pin for 4 different RDA?
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#1 (permalink)      5/6/2022 1:51:33 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
vrepub
  • JoinedJan 2021
  • Posts 31
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos4
Help! Spare BF Pin for 4 different RDA?
Looking for BF spare pins for 4 different RDA I have. Maybe u can help? Maybe one listed here might fit?

Prefer Hex head over slot head if possible.

* Vandy Vape Berserker V1

* ST Radius V2 clone SKU 9659180

* No Name Plugin clone SKU 9617795

* UD Hunter RDA (very old - not BF RDA - but would be nice to have BF pin :) )

Thank u

Edited on 5/7/2022 at 7:29 AM
#2 (permalink)      5/6/2022 10:06:18 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
lydia
Staff|M|
  • JoinedJul 2013
  • Posts 911
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos342
We will contact the suppliers to check if the BF spare pins are available and update you in a few hours.

Update:
vrepub, I am sorry to tell you that all 4 RDA you listed are discontinued, and the BF spare pins for them also have been stopped producing. Therefore, the suppliers can't offer the BF spare pins you requested.

Mod (lydia) edited on 5/7/2022 at 2:49 AM
#3 (permalink)      5/7/2022 7:28:57 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
vrepub
  • JoinedJan 2021
  • Posts 31
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos4
What I was hope for is that someone maybe know if one of the spare pin listed fit any above.
#4 (permalink)      5/7/2022 7:44:18 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
carrion4worm
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2017
  • Posts 4792
  • Reviews 282
  • Kudos2878
Curious as to why you would want to squonk with the Berserker - did they make a rda early on?

Other than that, I'd start with my own collection - removing BF pins from other atties and trying them out...it often helps to have an idea as to the size and style needed. A photo of the NON-squonking pins currently installed would possibly help as well.

I bought 2 packs of BF pins here: a 5 pack of Speed Revolution pins, and the Goon pins - since most of the atties you listed are smaller, I would think the current non-BF pin would be shorter than average, and the pins I bought from here wouldn't work, most likely.

If you provide more specific BF pin skus, I'll try to help further. For instance, I have the SXK Radius V2, and a few of those 20mm NoName clones as well - I'd have to "dig them up", lol!
What does he mean when he says words?
#5 (permalink)      5/7/2022 10:07:20 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
RattyRat
Verified
  • JoinedNov 2015
  • Posts 331
  • Reviews 101
  • Kudos189
+1 details
carrion4worm wrote:

Curious as to why you would want to squonk with the Berserker - did they make a rda early on?

#6 (permalink)      5/7/2022 10:16:33 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
RattyRat
Verified
  • JoinedNov 2015
  • Posts 331
  • Reviews 101
  • Kudos189
+1 details
well Speed Rev bf pin fits into the Berserker, only problem it's too long. With a little diy it can work.
#7 (permalink)      5/7/2022 12:30:53 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
vrepub
  • JoinedJan 2021
  • Posts 31
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos4
RattyRat wrote:

well Speed Rev bf pin fits into the Berserker, only problem it's too long. With a little diy it can work.

So is this SKU 9630609 you have in ur picture?

carrion4worm wrote:

Vandy make 2 berserker BF RDA v1 and v2. No longer on FT.

carrion4worm wrote:

If you provide more specific BF pin skus, I'll try to help further. For instance, I have the SXK Radius V2, and a few of those 20mm NoName clones as well - I'd have to "dig them up", lol!

I just see FT has BF pins and wonder if they can fit any on my list. All I know about is FT has these https://www.fasttech.com/category/3052/replacement-parts?sort=r&keywords=Bottom+feeder+pin but maybe more?

Edited on 5/7/2022 at 1:14 PM
#8 (permalink)      5/8/2022 12:49:43 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
RattyRat
Verified
  • JoinedNov 2015
  • Posts 331
  • Reviews 101
  • Kudos189
+1 details
vrepub wrote:

So is this SKU 9630609 you have in ur picture?

Yes I have that one. It's too long but should be a good start.

#9 (permalink)      5/8/2022 12:30:13 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
carrion4worm
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2017
  • Posts 4792
  • Reviews 282
  • Kudos2878
Ratty is correct. Many times They either will work, or can be made to work. Pins too long often can work fine, and leave just a bit of juice in the well.... Really, there is 2 main diameter/ size styles of pin that you will see over and over, with a few different ones thrown in here and there. For the price, buy them! Even if you only get 1 out of 4, you're squonking, baby!
#10 (permalink)      5/8/2022 1:28:14 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
RattyRat
Verified
  • JoinedNov 2015
  • Posts 331
  • Reviews 101
  • Kudos189
no no no :( unfortunately you need to cut and sand the end of the screw because there's a little metal bar abow the squonk pin inside the rda.
Sorry won't ruin another perfectly fine build just to take a picture, but if you cehck your Berserker RDA, you can see a trapeze shape metal bar above the positive pin... utterly pointless but it's there.

Edited on 5/8/2022 at 1:28 PM
#11 (permalink)      5/8/2022 3:40:14 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
carrion4worm
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2017
  • Posts 4792
  • Reviews 282
  • Kudos2878
+1 details
OP, if you can only buy one pin set, get the Airlab pin set, it's the same diameter as the Speed Revolution pin, just shorter.

I went through my order history, and in the past, I've bought the YFTK Speed Revolution pins, 5-pack, used 1. I bought the FLAVE bf pin 5 pack (NO STOCK) and the AIRLAB pins, which I swear were almost the same, and used quite a few of both. They are more of a "medium" length, where the Speed Rev. pins are much longer.

Take a look at the "FLAVE BF PIN" page - and take a look at the "AIRLAB BF PIN" page...I think they are very similar in size. Since the Flave pin I have experience with is No longer in stock, I'd get the AIRLAB pins, they are slightly shorter I think, but still a good length.

I think the "RECOIL" BF pin is much the same length, but thinner diameter

Good luck!

Edited on 5/8/2022 at 3:43 PM