The Dope or the Cloud?
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#1 (permalink)      5/22/2022 6:44:20 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Bradley77
Verified
  • JoinedNov 2019
  • Posts 343
  • Reviews 49
  • Kudos240
The Dope or the Cloud?
I'm looking to buy a new RBA bridge and it's out of The Dope or The cloud, I vape RDL normally with a 3.5mm insert but the Dope only goes up to a 3mm insert where the Cloud goes up to a 4mm insert so its making me sway towards the Cloud BUT i'm hearing good things about the Dope!!!

WHAT TA DO, heeeeeeelp!!!

Edited on 5/22/2022 at 6:44 PM (!)
THIS IS ENGLAND!!!
#2 (permalink)      5/22/2022 8:16:04 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
njrmayo
Verified
  • JoinedSep 2020
  • Posts 217
  • Reviews 1
  • Kudos106
+2 details
I just got the SXK Cloud and out of the 10+ RBA's I've tried, it's the best one yet. W/ the 4mm airflow insert, 3-28/38 alien at 42w.. With my Bams Cannoli Original, its giving me RTA level flavor, Eclipse/KVM2/Ammit 25/Jugg MR level I'm talking about. The domed chimney, small chamber and wicking ports on this thing are just excellent. I'm blown away for this flavor on an RBA. Need to try fruits next once it needs a rewick. I've got a Dope arriving with my FT order in a couple week so I'm quite curious.

Edited on 5/22/2022 at 8:16 PM
#3 (permalink)      5/23/2022 2:30:48 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Ericsgreen
Verified
  • JoinedJan 2020
  • Posts 59
  • Reviews 15
  • Kudos16
I will say my cloud didn't fit into atimizoo snail tanks, it's still cool but I think I prefer the wickd and now there's a new 4th version that looks worth ordering. The dope is a mtl /rdl bridge, it's smaller coiling room, smaller airflow, still its a fine rdl bridge but on no dl complex coil rba like wickd or cloud, but I feel like it allows much more liquid in a tank than other bridges if that's a concern, flavor is good but above 3.5mm I think it's muted, fine for me as you can step down on other rbas, maybe dope just didn't agree with me and I didn't fight it
#4 (permalink)      5/23/2022 6:05:31 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
EternalSpline
Verified
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 5886
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos4195
+1 details
The cloud looks better for me, for what I personally like, than the dope. The dope has that kind of flat style deck with the screws, I would bet it is great on flavor being so compact, but personally I would want to run more coil, and airflow. The Voltrove bridge clone is what I am excitedly waiting for, who knows if it will happen though. 120 for the authentic seems a bit silly.
#5 (permalink)      5/24/2022 7:27:52 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
njrmayo
Verified
  • JoinedSep 2020
  • Posts 217
  • Reviews 1
  • Kudos106
Ericsgreen wrote:

I will say my cloud didn't fit into atimizoo snail tanks, it's still cool but I think I prefer the wickd and now there's a new 4th version that looks worth ordering. The dope is a mtl /rdl bridge, it's smaller coiling room, smaller airflow, still its a fine rdl bridge but on no dl complex coil rba like wickd or cloud, but I feel like it allows much more liquid in a tank than other bridges if that's a concern, flavor is good but above 3.5mm I think it's muted, fine for me as you can step down on other rbas, maybe dope just didn't agree with me and I didn't fight it

My cloud fit into my Snailtank, with some patience and cringing, no leaks though and wicks 100%. I just don't know if I'll be able to get it out and I am damn sure it scratched it! https://i.imgur.com/dfGydSc.jpg

Edited on 5/24/2022 at 7:29 AM