Puffs
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#1 (permalink)      6/27/2022 9:38:31 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
djvillan
Verified
+1 details
Puffs
How many puffs/draws can you get from any of the many 10ml and 13ml disposables? I get between 300 and 400 puffs from each respectively with an average puff of 3 sec. Nowhere near the manufacturers and YT reviewers claims.

I find it laughable that companies are claiming 3500 and 5000 puffs from their 10ml and 13ml disposables yet the so called reviewers on YT (who claim to hate disposables but still review them) don't put them to the test and call out the companies false claims.
#2 (permalink)      6/27/2022 9:40:20 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
New2vape
Verified
  • JoinedFeb 2014
  • Posts 993
  • Reviews 44
  • Kudos1316
+1 details
I have no answer lol but even though I don't post much I read and haven't seen your name in a while. Hope all is well
Man some of you are crazy motherfkers
#3 (permalink)      6/27/2022 9:47:08 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
djvillan
Verified
$0.01 rebate earned+2 details
New2vape wrote:

I have no answer lol but even though I don't post much I read and haven't seen your name in a while. Hope all is well

All good here mate, just been traveling. Not much new vape gear has interested me in the last six months.

#4 (permalink)      6/27/2022 3:48:43 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
EternalSpline
Verified
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 5995
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos4262
+1 details
Why the hell are you of all people using disposables?

You are going to have to pay to ship me your entire vape collection if you keep talking like this, it is the law of the land, I don't make the rules. As the first person to call you out for this silly mess though, it is my claim.

Hope your doing well bro! Enjoy the traveling, and nothing interesting? What there has been at least two interesting things since you have been gone haven't there? Pulse AIO, and the Blaze RTA? That has been the most interesting things to me in the last two months.
#5 (permalink)      6/27/2022 4:28:50 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Skeeeets
Verified
  • JoinedFeb 2014
  • Posts 11041
  • Reviews 260
  • Kudos6907
+1 details
From my experience, each brand is completely different. Out of the handful I've used in the last year or so, I have had some roll out 1000~ puffs, and a handful that use a battery smaller than a AAA battery rendering less than 200 puffs.

I do believe the "5000 puffs" is accurate, by juice volume.... Not battery life.
Knock knock, let the devil in. Malevolent as I've ever been, head is spinnin'. This medicine's screamin', "L-l-l-let us in!"
#6 (permalink)      6/27/2022 7:41:46 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Skeeeets
Verified
  • JoinedFeb 2014
  • Posts 11041
  • Reviews 260
  • Kudos6907
+1 details
Forgot to mention, the "Hyde" brand has some that are rechargeable. They last as many puffs as you can run through it before the coil burns, not supposed to, but they are refillable also. The one I have, I refilled it 3 times so far, no bad tastes yet(besides the flavor swap time).
Knock knock, let the devil in. Malevolent as I've ever been, head is spinnin'. This medicine's screamin', "L-l-l-let us in!"
#7 (permalink)      6/28/2022 9:21:39 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
djvillan
Verified
EternalSpline wrote:

You are going to have to pay to ship me your entire vape collection if you keep talking like this, it is the law of the land, I don't make the rules. As the first person to call you out for this silly mess though, it is my claim.

Hope your doing well bro! Enjoy the traveling, and nothing interesting? What there has been at least two interesting things since you have been gone haven't there? Pulse AIO, and the Blaze RTA? That has been the most interesting things to me in the last two months.

My friend bought some and didn't like some of the flavours so he gave them to me and I decided to test the manufacturers claims out.

I'll probably be selling 90% of my vape collection soon as I don't use them and they're sitting around taking up space and gathering dust.

Having a blast now that things are almost back to normal around the world. Our travel itinerary over the next three months includes Germany, Spain, the UK, South Korea and the US for some festivals and concerts.

The Pulse AIO and Blaze rta don't interest me as they're either inferior or too similar to other products with no real innovation, plus I don't support the people who "designed" them.

Hope you're well and keeping safe, I hear it's getting bad in the US with inflation, crime, etc increasing.

#8 (permalink)      6/28/2022 9:46:56 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
djvillan
Verified
Skeeeets wrote:

From my experience, each brand is completely different. Out of the handful I've used in the last year or so, I have had some roll out 1000~ puffs, and a handful that use a battery smaller than a AAA battery rendering less than 200 puffs.

I do believe the "5000 puffs" is accurate, by juice volume.... Not battery life.

Skeeeets wrote:

Forgot to mention, the "Hyde" brand has some that are rechargeable. They last as many puffs as you can run through it before the coil burns, not supposed to, but they are refillable also. The one I have, I refilled it 3 times so far, no bad tastes yet(besides the flavor swap time).

The two brands that I have are the Wotofo Coke Bar 5000 (550mAh/13ml) and Cloud Nurds 3500 (600mAh/10ml). Both have a 1.2ohm coil with about 15W output and are rechargeable but not refillable, nic salt and synthetic nicotine respectively.

I've vaped 1.2ohm mtl coils at 15W and vaped through 10ml/13ml of e-liquid well before 3500 puffs.

#9 (permalink)      6/28/2022 9:48:25 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
djvillan
Verified
Thanks for the tip TY4LOL, hope you're doing well too.
#10 (permalink)      6/28/2022 9:49:11 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
EternalSpline
Verified
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 5995
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos4262
+1 details
Glad to hear your doing well and enjoying life.

"Hope you're well and keeping safe, I hear it's getting bad in the US with inflation, crime, etc increasing."

I live in a really good area, extremely low crime, none on the crime map where my house is. Then just mainly small stuff around other more densely populated areas locally.

The news will have you believing that America is in turmoil and maybe it is in some of the big cities around, but in Florida it is relatively safe most places. We have some high crime areas you wouldn't want to be in after dark, but mostly it's safe.

I feel like as long as you are treating people how you want to be treated, usually you are all good.

Where will you be in the US?
#11 (permalink)      6/28/2022 10:40:30 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
XDM45ACP
Verified
  • JoinedDec 2014
  • Posts 2629
  • Reviews 39
  • Kudos2786
+1 details
djvillan wrote:

EternalSpline wrote:

Hope your doing well bro! Enjoy the traveling, and nothing interesting? What there has been at least two interesting things since you have been gone haven't there? Pulse AIO, and the Blaze RTA? That has been the most interesting things to me in the last two months.My friend bought some and didn't like some of the flavours so he gave them to me and I decided to test the manufacturers claims out.

I'll probably be selling 90% of my vape collection soon as I don't use them and they're sitting around taking up space and gathering dust.

Having a blast now that things are almost back to normal around the world. Our travel itinerary over the next three months includes Germany, Spain, the UK, South Korea and the US for some festivals and concerts.

The Pulse AIO and Blaze rta don't interest me as they're either inferior or too similar to other products with no real innovation, plus I don't support the people who "designed" them.

Hope you're well and keeping safe, I hear it's getting bad in the US with inflation, crime, etc increasing.

Stay safe old Picture friend...

“I don’t think there’s a black gun culture or white gun culture, I think there’s an informed gun culture and an "misinformed gun culture.”