Puffs
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#11 (permalink)      6/28/2022 10:40:30 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
XDM45ACP
Verified
  • JoinedDec 2014
  • Posts 2616
  • Reviews 39
  • Kudos2780
+1 details
djvillan wrote:

EternalSpline wrote:
Why the hell are you of all people using disposables?

You are going to have to pay to ship me your entire vape collection if you keep talking like this, it is the law of the land, I don't make the rules. As the first person to call you out for this silly mess though, it is my claim.

Hope your doing well bro! Enjoy the traveling, and nothing interesting? What there has been at least two interesting things since you have been gone haven't there? Pulse AIO, and the Blaze RTA? That has been the most interesting things to me in the last two months.My friend bought some and didn't like some of the flavours so he gave them to me and I decided to test the manufacturers claims out.

I'll probably be selling 90% of my vape collection soon as I don't use them and they're sitting around taking up space and gathering dust.

Having a blast now that things are almost back to normal around the world. Our travel itinerary over the next three months includes Germany, Spain, the UK, South Korea and the US for some festivals and concerts.

The Pulse AIO and Blaze rta don't interest me as they're either inferior or too similar to other products with no real innovation, plus I don't support the people who "designed" them.

Hope you're well and keeping safe, I hear it's getting bad in the US with inflation, crime, etc increasing.

Stay safe old Picture friend...

“I don’t think there’s a black gun culture or white gun culture, I think there’s an informed gun culture and an "misinformed gun culture.”
#12 (permalink)      6/28/2022 11:10:17 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
TY4LOL
Verified
  • JoinedDec 2018
  • Posts 2585
  • Reviews 1
  • Kudos6583
+1 details
djvillan wrote:

Thanks for the tip TY4LOL, hope you're doing well too.

so much for 10,000 PRIVATE kudos
very well TY, good to see you here 😉

#13 (permalink)      6/28/2022 11:17:34 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
djvillan
Verified
EternalSpline wrote:

Glad to hear your doing well and enjoying life.

"Hope you're well and keeping safe, I hear it's getting bad in the US with inflation, crime, etc increasing."

I live in a really good area, extremely low crime, none on the crime map where my house is. Then just mainly small stuff around other more densely populated areas locally.

The news will have you believing that America is in turmoil and maybe it is in some of the big cities around, but in Florida it is relatively safe most places. We have some high crime areas you wouldn't want to be in after dark, but mostly it's safe.

I feel like as long as you are treating people how you want to be treated, usually you are all good.

Where will you be in the US?

Just LA and NY for now.

#14 (permalink)      6/28/2022 11:25:22 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
TY4LOL
Verified
  • JoinedDec 2018
  • Posts 2585
  • Reviews 1
  • Kudos6583
all safe everywhere I've been

Edited on 6/28/2022 at 11:26 AM
#15 (permalink)      6/28/2022 11:36:05 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Crispycritters
Verified
  • JoinedOct 2020
  • Posts 786
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos713
The thing with claiming numbers off puffs is they don't have to specify the duration of a "puff". Instead of taking 3 second hits, try 0.3 seconds then you may achieve it. Hope this helps.

I must admit I do laugh at some of the claims like 800 puffs from a sealed, non rechargeable disposable with a 500mah battery (generally the only (legal) types I've seen in the UK - and only 2ml of juice for these 800 hits lol). I struggle to get 800 MTL hits from a mod and a 3,000mah 18650, but apparently disposables have miracle 500mah lipos.

They're wasting their time making disposables - they should make EV batteries and range anxiety would be a thing of the past.
#16 (permalink)      6/28/2022 11:41:36 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Still.Me
Verified
  • JoinedNov 2018
  • Posts 12832
  • Reviews 24
  • Kudos19573
djvillan wrote:

I'll probably be selling 90% of my vape collection soon as I don't use them and they're sitting around taking up space and gathering dust.

LOL
You have so much vape gear, you wont have time to travel. You will be too busy selling it all. 😂

On another note, if DJ of all people isn't buying new vape gear these days, hardly using any of it and will be selling most of it, that doesn't fare well for the future of vaping. 😛

#17 (permalink)      6/28/2022 12:16:21 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
EternalSpline
Verified
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 5945
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos4234
"Just LA and NY for now."

I was in LA not to long ago, and the whole place smells like weed. (not a big deal, it was just kind of funny)

LA has some bad parts, but feels safe to me I didn't feel worried. It is a place you could find trouble if you were looking for it. Hollywood Blvd at night had some bad vibes this trip. Really LA as a whole seemed a good bit worse than the last time I was there. Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't be worried at all about going, it was fine, but if you have been before expect it to have gone down hill a bit. It's never been a part of California I really enjoyed that much though. It has some great sights, and some fun things to do, it's just not really my scene. Like any place it depends on what area you stay in too.

NY I have not been in a long time, I hear it has gone down hill a bit too.
#18 (permalink)      6/28/2022 12:34:47 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
EternalSpline
Verified
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 5945
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos4234
"On another note, if DJ of all people isn't buying new vape gear these days, hardly using any of it and will be selling most of it, that doesn't fare well for the future of vaping. 😛"

Yeah, but he is also boycotting vape reviewers products and unfortunately not much comes out these days without a spokesperson or "designer".

I agree with what he said about "no real innovation" though, it is just small changes these days. It feels like things have been about as good as they can get with some of the stuff that has come out. The BB stuff has some innovation in that space still to go. Other than that for me the Aromamizer Supreme V3, feels like as good as it is ever going to get, but I still enjoy trying the new stuff. The blaze is supposed to be a much better version of the Diesel, the Diesel was pretty good. Probably next on my list to buy is a better bridge for the pulse AIO and 2 or 3 more Supreme V3's, lol, then maybe I will be done too finally.
#19 (permalink)      6/28/2022 3:23:29 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Still.Me
Verified
  • JoinedNov 2018
  • Posts 12832
  • Reviews 24
  • Kudos19573
EternalSpline wrote:

then maybe I will be done too finally.

I recall you saying that about a year and a half ago. 🤣

But I understand.

Cities are all looking a bit shoddy after the pandemic.
Even Toronto which was always a rather clean city looks pretty run down in certain areas now.
The mentally ill, homeless, etc, have been given free reign.....and there is just so much of it now.

I live in the midtown area of downtown and rarely ventured right into the downtown area for 2 years due to it.
Each time I go down now I am just disappointed in what I see.
That, plus they are ripping the soul, creativity and character out of the cities with tons of condos and corporate stores.
Generally I no longer venture into the heart of downtown for this reason.

** Wont get into it here in this thread ES but hope you are feeling a wee bit better.

Edited on 6/28/2022 at 3:32 PM
#20 (permalink)      6/28/2022 3:39:49 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
EternalSpline
Verified
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 5945
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos4234
Thanks, feeling alright. Big shoes to fill, but she was a big pup!

Yeah I know I try to say it every six months at least. It's like I know I am being an idiot buying more stuff, I want to make sure you know I know, lol...

I am glad I am not in a city, or as near one as I once was. Next move hopefully even more rural!
#21 (permalink)      6/29/2022 4:25:53 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
VicViking
Verified
  • JoinedApr 2015
  • Posts 460
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos293
djvillan wrote:

Not much new vape gear has interested me in the last six months.

Yeah huh ... what about ???
SKU 9756893

Is The Fucking You Get, Worth The Fucking You Get ???