Please help with a Blotto.
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#21 (permalink)      9/1/2022 4:50:43 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Crispycritters
Verified
  • JoinedOct 2020
  • Posts 909
  • Reviews 10
  • Kudos858
Lucifer_Dreams wrote:

Crispycritters wrote:
VicViking wrote:
Crispycritters wrote:
it doesn't give you an excuse to habitually act like an abrasive asshole.
Who's acting ???

Act - the doing of a thing : deed

Sorry, I don't speak 'Murican.

Crispycritters, VicViking in my humble opinion is more straight forward with a personal touch of his own humor. If you think what VV is posting is arsehole in nature you should of been on FT forums around 2014 through 2016. The Flame Wars were extreme. You would of thought VV was one of the nicest posters on FT.

VV doesn't need defending or probably cares to be, just saying there are still Murican's that have a sense of humor which can also be dark at times. There has been some products I wouldn't of known about unless one of VV picture post came out. It gave a chance to think hmm maybe I will give that product a chance.

There are more people you meet in real life face to face that is a problem compared to what is posted on a forum.

You're reading too much into this.

VicViking like you say, is just straight forward with a personal touch of his own humour. So is mine. If somebody deliberately goes out of his way to take a little dig at me in the name of 'humor' a reply saying being blind doesn't give you a reason to act like an aresehole is my idea of a humorous response.

Nothing personal, just fun.

Edited on 9/1/2022 at 4:52 PM
#22 (permalink)      9/1/2022 7:28:29 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Lucifer_Dreams
Verified
  • JoinedSep 2014
  • Posts 7655
  • Reviews 97
  • Kudos8410
Crispycritters wrote:

Lucifer_Dreams wrote:Crispycritters wrote:VicViking wrote:Crispycritters wrote:it doesn't give you an excuse to habitually act like an abrasive asshole.Who's acting ???Act - the doing of a thing : deedSorry, I don't speak 'Murican.Crispycritters, VicViking in my humble opinion is more straight forward with a personal touch of his own humor. If you think what VV is posting is arsehole in nature you should of been on FT forums around 2014 through 2016. The Flame Wars were extreme. You would of thought VV was one of the nicest posters on FT. VV doesn't need defending or probably cares to be, just saying there are still Murican's that have a sense of humor which can also be dark at times. There has been some products I wouldn't of known about unless one of VV picture post came out. It gave a chance to think hmm maybe I will give that product a chance. There are more people you meet in real life face to face that is a problem compared to what is posted on a forum.You're reading too much into this.VicViking like you say, is just straight forward with a personal touch of his own humour. So is mine. If somebody deliberately goes out of his way to take a little dig at me in the name of 'humor' a reply saying being blind doesn't give you a reason to act like an aresehole is my idea of a humorous response. Nothing personal, just fun.

Cool. I was just hoping that a response from you to VV would of had a photo. You know he did pull out two good ones. I miss the old days.

Never play with matches. You might burn the skin off your face.
#23 (permalink)      9/3/2022 6:10:43 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
VicViking
Verified
  • JoinedApr 2015
  • Posts 826
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos560
+1 details
Crispycritters wrote:

Is The Fucking You Get, Worth The Fucking You Get ???
#24 (permalink)      9/3/2022 8:46:57 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Lucifer_Dreams
Verified
  • JoinedSep 2014
  • Posts 7655
  • Reviews 97
  • Kudos8410
+1 details
VicViking wrote:

Crispycritters wrote:

Thank for keeping the old style of posting alive. Leave the place for a couple of years and it all becomes emotional.

Never play with matches. You might burn the skin off your face.
#25 (permalink)      9/13/2022 1:17:00 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
jhodoe
  • JoinedSep 2022
  • Posts 2
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos0
Hi,
#26 (permalink)      9/13/2022 7:26:58 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
dub09
Verified
  • JoinedDec 2013
  • Posts 1810
  • Reviews 27
  • Kudos562
There are other single coil RTAs out there that have smaller chamber that produces both flavor and #cloudzbrochucksclouds. I've always had the impression that most of these new RTAs are centered with #cloudzbro-ing and ripping fat cloudz in red traffic lights. Serpent SMM is one of those small and flavor-rich RTAs.
Smoking is Dead, Vaping is the Future, and the Future is Now... So I will ask a percentage of your sales for each device review I do.
#27 (permalink)      9/20/2022 3:40:51 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
hinbojega
  • JoinedSep 2022
  • Posts 3
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos0
Cool. I was just hoping that a response from you to VV would of had a photo. You know he did pull out two good ones. I miss the old days.

I got this,...

Mod (lydia) edited on 9/22/2022 at 12:18 AM (advertisment link was deleted)
#28 (permalink)      9/22/2022 9:29:54 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
djvillan
Verified
Lucifer_Dreams wrote:

If you think what VV is posting is arsehole in nature you should of been on FT forums around 2014 through 2016. The Flame Wars were extreme.

Memories...

#29 (permalink)      9/23/2022 3:16:55 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
VicViking
Verified
  • JoinedApr 2015
  • Posts 826
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos560
Is The Fucking You Get, Worth The Fucking You Get ???